UKSEE 2018 Result is going to be announced by Uttrakhand Technical University, Dehradun. The candidates who have appeared for the exam will be able to check UKSEE result 2018 most probably in the last week of May 2018. A merit list is going to be released which will contain the names of all the qualified candidates who are eligible for counselling round. Thereafter, the applicants have to register for counselling and mark their preferences. The seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit and choice made. The final admission through UKSEE 2018 will be provided only after a candidate books the seat and confirms it by paying a fee. Get to know about the procedure of checking UKSEE 2018 result, details mentioned, merit list, counselling and much more from this page.
UKSEE 2018 Result
UKSEE 2018 result will be announced to select the candidates for counselling round in order to fill Management seats in 35 colleges of Uttarakhand state. You can check the dates of UKSEE 2018 result availability from the table provided here:
|UKSEE 2018 Result||Important Dates|
|Last Date to fill UKSEE 2018 Application Form||30 Apr 2018|
|Admit Card is Going to be Released on||1st week of May 2018|
|UKSEE 2018 Exam Date is||2nd week of May 2018, 13 May|
|UKSEE 2018 Result will be Declared on||Last week of May 2018|
Check Here: UKSEE 2018 Result is going to be Released on the official website: uksee.uktech.ac.in
How to Check UKSEE 2018 Result
You will be able to check the result that is going to be obtained by following these simple points:
- Go to the official website by clicking on the link that has been provided on this page.
- Click on the tab that says ‘UKSEE 2018 result’. You have to click it and you’ll be redirected to the page where a result will be available.
- Now select the course for which you have appeared for the exam. A merit list will appear on the screen.
- Now using Ctrl+F and search for your name.
- It is going to contain the details like name, roll number, father’s name, category and rank.
Merit List After UKSEE 2018 Result
After the announcement of UKSEE 2018 result, a merit list is going to be released officially. It will contain the name of applicants who have appeared for the exam and qualified it by scoring a minimum cut off marks.
In case of a tie, it is resolved and inter-se merit is released. The method of tie-breaking is illustrated here:
- First, the number of incorrect answers are taken into consideration. A candidate with a lesser number of the wrong answer will be given preference.
- Secondly, an applicant who is older in age is considered over other candidates.
- If the tie is still not resolved, the marks in qualifying exam are considered to select the candidate whose name is placed above others.
What After UKSEE 2018 Result
On declaration of UKSEE 2018 results, the shortlisted candidates have to participate in the online counselling process. The dates of counselling round will be provided soon. To participate, the applicants have to register online and deposit the counselling fee. Thereafter, they need to fill the course choices from and select the seat for which they wish to apply. The selection should be made from the provided seat matrix.
The seat allotment will be done on the basis of position in merit, marks in UKSEE 2018 result, choice of course and the availability of seat. On allotment of seat, they need to visit the campus to confirm and book the seat by paying the fee for provisional admission in the college of choice.
Documents to be Carried at the Time of UKSEE 2018 Counselling/ Seat Allotment
The list of documents required at the time of admission has been provided below. You need to carry original and at least 2 copies of each document:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Qualifying exam certificate
- UKSEE 2018 result/ scorecard
- UKSEE 2018 Admit Card
- Medical certificate
- 4 passport size photographs
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- Photo identity proof
- Caste certificate, if applicable
The official website of UKSEE 2018 is uksee.uktech.ac.in