UKSEE 2018 Result will release by Uttrakhand Technical University on May 30, 2018(Expected). The candidates have appeared for UKSEE 2018 exam on 10 May 2018. After the exam, the result will announce and scorecard will be available to download. Shortlisted candidates according to the merit list will be called for online counseling. A seat will be allotted as per the marks in UKSEE 2018 paper and choice practiced in the counseling. Check complete details related to UTU MBA Entrance exam 2018 from the article below.
Latest: The result will announce soon. Click Here to check the UKSEE 2018 Result.
UKSEE 2018 conducted on 8 exam centers namely, Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee, Daarahat, Srinagar, New Tehri, Gopeshwer, and Pithoragarh. Check all the important dates related to UKSEE 2018 from the table below:
|UKSEE 2018||Important Dates|
|Application process Starts From||15 Apr 2018|
|Last Date to fill UKSEE 2018 Application Form||30 Apr 2018|
|Admit Card is Going to be Released on||06 May 2018|
|UKSEE 2018 Exam Date is||10 May 2018|
|Result will be Declared in||30 May 2018(Expected)|
UKSEE 2018 Result
Uttrakhand Technical University, Dehradun will announce the Result on the official website. You have to click on the tab that says ‘UKSEE 2018 result’. After selecting the name of a course for which you appeared for the exam, a merit list is going to be displayed on the screen. Search for your name and roll number to know the rank obtained in the paper.
A merit list is going to be prepared after resolving the tie with inter-se merit. To do so a method is followed which has been explained below:
- A candidate with a lesser number of wrong responses is given preference.
- In case a tie is still not broken, an applicant whose age is more than the result is given preference.
- If a tie is not broken till now, the marks of qualifying exam are taken into consideration to give a position in merit.
After the announcement of the result, UKSEE 2018 scorecard is going to be released which will contain the marks in each section and overall score accompanied by a rank in the exam.
UKSEE 2018 Counselling
If you have qualified the exam after the declaration of result need to attend the counseling round. This process will entirely be conducted online. The dates of it have not been announced yet but will be displayed on the website of UKSEE 2018 soon after the announcement of result. In order to participate, in counseling, you have to register on the online portal and deposit the counseling fee. Only after successful registration, you will be allowed to log in to the account for counseling.
Here you will be required to fill the course and also select the seat to which you want admission. The selection of seat could be made only from the displayed seat matrix. The final seat allotment will be done on the basis of position in UKSEE 2018 merit list, preference set and the availability of a seat. To confirm the seat after seat allotment, you have to pay the fee at the cash counter of Uttrakhand Technical University, Dehradun.
Documents you will Need At the Time of Admission through UKSEE 2018
The list below displays the name of documents that you will need at the time of admission after seat allotment through UKSEE 2018 counseling. You have to bring original as well as 2 photocopies of all the documents mentioned below:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Qualifying exam certificate
- UKSEE 2018 result/ scorecard
- UKSEE 2018 admit card
- Medical certificate
- 4 passport size photographs
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- Photo identity proof
- Caste certificate, if applicable
UKSEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before you start applying for the exam in order to get admission to MBA programmes, it is advisable to check the eligibility criteria as laid down officially. Check it here:
- You must have obtained Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or institution.
- The study pattern must be at least 10+2+3 years of Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum marks required in the qualifying exam should be 50%, and in case of reserved category relaxation of 5% is given which accounts for 45% marks.
UKSEE 2018 Application Form
To appear for UTU MBA Entrance Exam 2018 you have to Fill the Application Form online after satisfied the eligibility criteria. You have to visit the official website of UKSEE 2018 and locate the link from where application process can be started. To begin, you first have to register as a new user by entering your basic details like name, date of birth, email address, course you wish to apply and contact number. Thereafter, a registration number and password is generated which must be kept safe to be used in future. Now login to your account and fill UKSEE 2018 application form by entering educational details, exam center choice, an address of communication and much more. In the final step, upload a scanned image of your passport size photograph in the specified format with size 35 x 45 mm. Now pay the application fee as per the category you belong to. The payment to be made can be known from the table here:
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1500|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 750|
UKSEE 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The candidates who have applied online and preparing for the exam need to understand the syllabus and exam pattern of UKSEE 2018. The paper is going to be of objective type questions of 1 mark each. You will be required to attempt 100 questions in the time duration of 2 hours, which means maximum marks in the paper will be 100. however, one major benefit for the candidates who are appearing for UKSEE 2018 exam is that there is no provision of negative marking.
Type of Exam: Objective
Total Number of Questions: 100
Maximum Marks: 100
Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer and no negative marking
The applicants who are going to appear for the exam will be required to attempt questions based on aptitude questions. The basic sections include:
- English or Verbal Ability – In this section, you will be asked to answer questions based on comprehensions, tenses, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, etc.
- Maths or Quantitative Ability– The major topics in this part of UKSEE 2018 syllabus includes topics like Algebra, geometry, simple & compound interest, HCF, LCM, trigonometry and much more.
- Data Interpretation- Tables, charts, graphs and ration & average are the major topics that are to be included in the syllabus of UKSEE 2018.
- Logical Reasoning- Numbers & sets, seating arrangement, clocks, logical sequence, syllogism, Venn diagrams, blood relations, etc. are among the important topics that are to be included in the paper.
UKSEE 2018 Admit Card
A candidate who has filled the application form will be provided Admit Card of UKSEE 2018 on the official website. To obtain it you have to download admit card from login. It is going to contain the details like name of a candidate, roll number, a name of course applied, UKSEE 2018 exam date and time, and other important information that could be used during the exam. Admit card is an important and mandatory document if you wish to appear for the exam. At the time of appearing on paper, you need to carry admit card along with one photo identity proof. Without it, you may not be allowed to take the exam which will lead to cancellation of your candidature.