UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card – The Uttarakhand University will release the UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card in the first week of May 2019. The admit card will available at official website uktech.ac.in or at the direct link given here. The candidates will need to enter the registration number and date of birth to download the UKSEE MBA Admit Card 2019. Most importantly, carry the admit card on the examination day along with the valid photo identity proof. Moreover, you must keep the admit card safe until the completion of admission process. After the conduction of examination, UKSEE MBA Result will release in the form of merit list and counseling process will start. The complete details regarding UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card is available in the article below.
UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card
While downloading the admit card, ensure that you choose the right course before entering the registration number. Moreover, after downloading the admit card, check the examination venue, date and timings carefully. Get familiar with the test locations to avoid the last minute hassles. Until the official notification regarding UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card releases, check the tentative schedule given below.
|Online download of Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|Examination Date||2nd week of May 2019|
Admit Card: The link to download UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card will become active at www.uktech.nic.in.
How to Download UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card
The candidates can download the admit card by following simple and quick instructions given below.
- First of all, click on the direct link available above in the article.
- In the login window, enter the registration number and date of birth correctly.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” and download the admit card.
- Take the print out of it and keep atleast 2-3 copies for the future reference.
UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card – Important Documents
It is necessary that all candidates take the following items with them on the examination day. Candidates with any missing documents will not get the entry in the examination hall. So, ensure that you have all these items in your exam kit.
- Admit card issued by the University.
- One authorized photo Identity Proof. It must be original and non-expired. Carry anyone of the following given identities.
— PAN Card
— Driving License
— Voter ID
— Aadhar Card
UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card – Important Instructions
The candidates have to keep in mind the following instructions for the UKSEE MBA examination.
- Ensure that your name on the identity matches the one written on the admit card. If it has been changed for any reason please bring the relevant document as proof.
- No candidate will get the entry 15 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- You should reach the examination center 1 hour before the commencement of entrance test.
- No candidate will able to leave the examination hall before the completion of test timings.
- You are not allowed to carry Mobile Phone, Calculator, Log table, Any textual material, Electronic watch, Pagers, Bluetooth Devices etc, in the examination hall.
- Candidates must cooperate with the authorities during the document verification round.
- Complete the biometric verification/ Thumb impression process according to the instructions of the test administrator.
UKSEE MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates can glance over the exam pattern once again before the examination day. The UKSEE is an online examination takes place in multiple centers in India. The exam will conduct offline only when the particular center has registered students less than 20.
Mode of Examination
- The exam conducts in Online and Offline mode.
- The medium of paper in Hindi and English.
- The exam has 100 multiple choice question with four options each.
- Each correct answer carries one mark. Moreover, there is no negative marking in the examination.
Number of Sections
- Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Ability
UKSEE MBA 2019 Result
The Uttarakhand University will release the UKSEE Result and answer key in the month of June 2019. The result will available on the official website. Moreover, the university will intimate about the result through newspapers also. The result will be in a form of merit list. The list will consist of merit position along with scores obtained in each subject. In case a tiebreaker exists, then the following rules will apply to decide the merit.
- First, candidate having less number of incorrect answers will have the preference in merit.
- Further, if a tie still there then the older candidate will have preference over younger one.
- Finally, qualifying examination marks will be taken into consideration.
Official Website: www.uktech.ac.in
Insofar, all the details are according to last year information brochure. As soon as official notification for UKSEE 2019 Admit Card will release, we will update here soon.