UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card – The Uttarakhand University has issued the UKSEE 2019 Admit Card for MBA. It is available on the official website, uktech.ac.in. Candidates can download the UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card using the registration number and date of birth. On 18 May, you must carry a admit card and valid photo identity proof. After the examination, keep the admit card safe until the completion of the admission process. The result for UKSEE MBA 2019 is releasing on 10 June. The complete details regarding UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card are available in the article below.
UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card
While downloading the admit card, ensure that you choose the right course before entering the registration number. Moreover, after downloading the admit card, check the date, timings, and examination venue carefully. Get familiar with the test locations to avoid the last minute hassles. The UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card release date are as follows.
|Online download of Admit Card||13 May 2019|
|Examination Date||18 May 2019|
Admit Card: Click Here to download UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card.
How to Download UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card
The candidates can download the admit card by following simple and quick instructions given below.
- First of all, click on the direct link available above in the article.
- In the login window, enter the registration number and date of birth correctly.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” and download the admit card.
- Take the print out of it and keep atleast 2-3 copies for the future reference.
UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card – Important Documents
It is necessary that all candidates take the following items with them on the examination day. Candidates not having any of these documents does not get the entry in the examination hall. Thus, ensure to carry all these items on the exam day.
- Admit card issued by the University.
- One authorized photo Identity Proof. It must be original and non-expired. Carry anyone of the following given identities.
— PAN Card
— Driving License
— Voter ID
— Aadhar Card
UKSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card – Important Instructions
The candidates have to keep in mind the following instructions for the UKSEE MBA examination.
- Ensure that your name on the identity matches the one written on the admit card. If it has been changed for any reason please bring the relevant document as proof.
- No candidate will get the entry 15 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- You should reach the examination center 1 hour before the commencement of entrance test.
- No candidate will able to leave the examination hall before the completion of test timings.
- You are not allowed to carry Mobile Phone, Calculator, Log table, Any textual material, Electronic watch, Pagers, Bluetooth Devices etc, in the examination hall.
- Candidates must cooperate with the authorities during the document verification round.
- Complete the biometric verification/ Thumb impression process according to the instructions of the test administrator.
UKSEE MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates can glance over the exam pattern once again before the examination day. The UKSEE is an online examination takes place in multiple centers in India. The exam will conduct offline only when the particular center has registered students less than 20.
Mode of Examination
- The exam conducts in Online and Offline mode.
- The medium of paper in Hindi and English.
- The exam has 100 multiple choice question with four options each.
- Each correct answer carries one mark. Moreover, there is no negative marking in the examination.
Number of Sections
- Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Ability
UKSEE MBA 2019 Result
The Uttarakhand University releases the UKSEE Result and answers key on 10 June 2019. The result will available on the official website. Moreover, the university will intimate the result through newspapers also. The result displays in the form of a merit list. The list consists of merit rank along with scores obtained in each subject. In case a tiebreaker exists, then the following rules will apply to decide the merit.
- First, candidate having less number of incorrect answers will have the preference in merit.
- Further, if a tie still there then the older candidate will have preference over the younger one.
- Finally, qualifying examination marks will be taken into consideration.
Official Website: www.uktech.ac.in