UKSEE MBA 2019 Books – Candidates who are planning to take admission in the MBA Programme through UKSEE MBA must start its preparation as soon as possible. It will help you to grab a seat in one of the Government/Private Institutes of Uttarakhand. So, in order to do that, you can start the preparation with the right UKSEE MBA 2019 Books in hand. You can refer the books either to learn a topic or to solve the sample papers. Candidates who already have coaching material will only need to refer the books having sample papers according to exam pattern. On the other hand, candidates self-studying for the paper must pick a book that has exam topics written thoroughly and in simple language. In the article below you will find the reference and practice UKSEE MBA 2019 Books to give a boost to your preparation.
UKSEE MBA 2019 Books
UKSEE has no particular official syllabus. So, there is no particular book which will cover all the topics but you can always start with learning basics. Before buying a book, refer to the UKSEE MBA 2019 exam pattern and syllabus carefully. Most importantly, refer to the book given below having previous year question papers for practice. Finally, refer books according to your convenience and preparation level.
UKSEE MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
Before checking the books, it is important that you thoroughly know the exam pattern. It helps you to prepare for the exam accordingly. Moreover, UKSEE is an online examination takes place in multiple centers in India. The exam will conduct offline only when the particular center has registered students less than 20.
Mode of Examination
- The exam conducts in Online and Offline mode.
- The medium of paper in Hindi and English.
- The exam has 100 multiple choice question with four options each.
- Each correct answer carries one mark. Moreover, there is no negative marking in the examination.
Number of Sections
- Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Ability
UKSEE MBA 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for UKSEE 2019 is according to the CAT Examination. Hence, topics are same for both the exams.
Download: To download the Complete UKSEE 2019 Syllabus PDF, Click Here.
English or Verbal Ability
Reading comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms & Analogies, Antonyms & Synonyms, Fill in the blanks, Sentence correction, Idioms, etc.
Maths or Quant Ability
Number systems, Geometry, Trigonometry, Probability, Permutation & Combination, Algebra, Mensuration, Time and Work, Averages etc.
Tables, Graphs, Charts, Venn diagram, etc.
Clocks and Calendar, Binary logic, Seating Arrangement, Blood Relations, Logical sequence, Assumption, Premise, and conclusion, Linear and Matrix Arrangement, etc.
UKSEE MBA 2019 Books – English or Verbal Ability
This section tests your command in the English language. So, in order to clear this section, you have to be versed in vocabulary. Once you develop the habit of reading you will definitely see improvement in reading speed, vocabulary, and grammar. Apart from reading newspapers, you can refer to the books given below.
- Word Power Made Easy – Norman Lewis
- 30 Days To More Powerful Vocabulary – Norman Lewis
- Objective General English – S.P Bakshi
- Better English – Norman Lewis
- Grammar Error Spot – A.Uphadhaya
- A Mirror Of Common Errors – Dr. Ashok Kumar Singh
- Proficiency in Reading Comprehension simplifying the “Passage” for you – Ajay Singh
UKSEE MBA 2019 Books – Quantitative Ability
You can refer the quant books to learn or to revise certain topics. Moreover, practice different types of questions on each topic. This way you will know how to apply a concept to a question. you can pick any book given below, all the books are same. Look contents of the book before buying them online or offline.
- How To Prepare for Logical Reasoning – Arun Sharma
- A Complete Manual for the CAT – Arihant
- Mathematics for MBA – R.S Aggarwal
- Vedic Mathematics – Dr. Aditi Sighal
- Mathematics Papers – Kiran Publications
UKSEE MBA 2019 Books – Quantitative Ability DILR
This section is easy to crack if you are well known and practiced the topics from this section. So, learn the topics form the books and practice as much as you can.
- Logical Reasoning – Arihant
- Non Verbal Reasoning – R.S. Agarwal
- How To Prepare for Logical Reasoning – Arun Sharma
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency – Arihant
UPSEE MBA 2019 Books – Practise Books
These books are not specifically for UKSEE, but they will fulfill their purpose well. You can refer this book to practice questions of all the sections in one place.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Preparation Tips
For the better preparation of the exam, it is necessary that you manage the time well and practice continuously. Even if you preparing for other exams also then you must find time for the practice of this exam.
For Complete UKSEE MBA 2019 Preparation Tips, Click Here.
- First of all, divide the time according to your weak areas. Give more time to these sections and mock practice as well.
- Focus on learning the concepts and then practice as many questions possible form a particular topic. This way you will know how to apply a concept to a question.
- To improve the reading, read magazines, newspapers every day.
- Write new words in a dairy and revise them in regular interval.
- For calculation, learn – tables, cubes, squares, cube roots, square roots, and fractions upto 20 natural numbers.