UKSEE MBA 2019 Registration – The registration to take admission in MBA Programme through UKSEE MBA 2019 will start from the second week of April 2019. The window will remain open for two weeks. After that Admit Card will release in the first week of May 2018. First of all, for UKSEE 2019 you need to complete the registration process via providing the basic personal details. Following that registration number and password will generate which will be helpful for Login. Further, fill the UKSEE MBA 2018 Application Form. In the form, you must provide personal, contact, exam center preference and educational qualification details. Moving forward upload the digital documents and submit the application form. The complete details regarding UKSEE MBA 2019 Registration are written below. Check the application process thoroughly and get the direct link available below.
UKSEE MBA 2019 Registration
The registration is necessary for all the candidates. Even if candidates seeking admission through CAT/MAT scores, they must register to attend the counseling round. Until the UKSEE MBA 2019 Registration official notification release, check the tentative schedule given below.
|Official Notification of UKSEE 2019||2nd week of April 2019|
|Online Application form release date||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last date of submission of form||4th week of April 2019|
Apply Online: Application Form will available online at www.uktech.ac.in.
UKSEE MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates before applying for the exam must check its eligibility criteria. Any discrepancies found later will lead to the cancellation of the candidature of an aspirant. Therefore, carefully check the eligibility criteria given below.
- A candidate must have a bachelor degree of minimum three years.
- A minimum aggregate of 50% in the qualifying examination is necessary. Moreover, only 45% is required for reserved category students.
- Candidates in the last year of graduation can also apply. Given that the result is available on the counseling day.
- Aspirants having domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply for admission under Uttarakhand quota.
- CAT/ MAT qualified candidate can apply for the exam. They must fill the registration form and attend the counseling round to take admission in the MBA programme.
To check the complete UKSEE 2019 Syllabus, Click Here.
You must check the examination fee before applying for the admission process of UKSEE 2019. For the reference check the last year application fee below.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 750/-|
How to Register for UKSEE 2019
First of all, candidates have to register for the exam. This is the quick process where you will get the registration id for the future login. Follow the given steps for UKSEE 2019 Registration.
- Click on the direct link available above in the article.
- In the new window, enter the following information in the available space.
— Date of birth
— Email address
— Contact number
— Course for which you want to apply
- After submitting all the details, registration and password will generate.
- Keep the login credentials safe for future login.
Recheck the information as there is no option to edit the information later.
UKSEE 2019 Application Process
In the next step, candidates have to complete the application via providing essential details. In here you have to enter the personal, contact, work experience, exam center preference and educational qualification details. After that click on “Continue” and move towards next step of the procedure.
This is the step on which you have to upload the image as given in the specification given below. Keep six copies of the same photograph to use during the counseling and admission process.
Finally, pay the examination fee according to your category and take a print out of application form for future reference.
Specification for Image
Candidate must the guidelines for image specification. If a photograph is not according to these specifications then it could lead to the cancelation of application.
- Size – 35X45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head.
- Resolution – At least 600 dpi.
- Date – Photograph must be taken after 01-01-2019.
- Caption and Name – A caption which displays the name of candidate and date of taking photograph at the bottom of the photograph.
- Background – White/very light colored background.
- Resolution – At least 600 dpi.resolutions.
The photograph must not have been kinks, scratches, and stains.
UKSEE 2019 Admit Card
After the successful completion of UKSEE 2019 Registration process, the exam conducting body will release the admit card. It is available only for students who will appear for the entrance test. For CAT/ MAT students they just have to wait for the merit list to attend the counseling round. For complete details, Click Here.
Insofar, all the details are according to last year information brochure. As soon as official notification for UKSEE 2019 Registration will release, we will update here soon.