UKSEE MBA 2019 Result has been released by Uttarakhand Technical University (UKTU). The result for UKSEE MBA 2019 has been released onine at uktech.ac.in. The result is available for check in the pdf format. The result for UKSEE MBA 2019 is prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in Common Admission Test (CAT 2019). Candidates whose name is included on the list are eligible to participate in the counselling round(s). Further, candidates have to register for counseling and mark the preferences for the desired college. Know more about UKSEE MBA 2019 Result in the article below.
UKSEE MBA 2019 Result
The qualified candidates are offered admission to fill the seats of the total 28 management institutes under UKSEE. Seat allotment is done on the basis of merit and the choices made. Check the schedule for the declaration of UKSEE MBA Result 2019 from the table below.
|UKSEE 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|Examination Date||18 May 2019|
|UKSEE 2019 Result Date||10 Jun 2019|
Result: Click Here to check UKSEE MBA 2019 Result.
How To Download UKSEE MBA 2019 Result
The process to download the entrance test scorecard is fairly easy. Just follow the quick steps given below to do the same.
- First of all, click on the direct link available above to get the UKSEE Result Portal.
- Next, choose the appropriate course for which you want to download the result.
- Further, enter the UKSEE registration number and your date of birth to download the result.
- Download the result in PDF format for future reference.
UKSEE MBA 2019 Merit List
The university also releases the merit list on the day of result. It consists of names of all the candidates selected for the next round of selection process. In the list PDF, you can search the result by pressing “ctrl+F” and then writing your roll number or name. Moreover, the list has the candidate’s name, Roll Number, Overall Rank, Category, and Category rank. Last year, 32 students were selected to attend the counseling round. The merit list will appear like the sample below.
What are the Tie Breaker rules followed to set the rank in the merit list?
- First of all, the number of incorrect answers will be taken into consideration. A candidate with a lesser number of the wrong answer will have the preference.
- Second, an applicant who is older in age will have a preference over the younger candidate.
- If the tie is still there, the marks in the qualifying exam are considered to select the candidate whose name is placed above others.
UKSEE MBA 2019 Counseling
After the announcement of the result, the university will conduct the counseling round to allocate seats in the MBA colleges. The complete schedule will release on the official website only. Candidates must follow the schedule to avoid missing any important event. Moreover, it is necessary that you register to participate in this round. The candidates also have to pay the counseling fees to confirm their presence. Further, the choice filling and editing process will take place. On the basis of preferred choices and merit rank, the seat allotment process will finally commence. Once you are notified about the seat, you have to visit the campus to confirm and book the seat by paying the fee for provisional admission in the college.
Documents to carry during UKSEE 2019 Counselling
The list of documents required at the time of admission has been provided below. You need to carry original and at least 2 copies of each document.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Qualifying exam certificate
- UKSEE 2019 result/ scorecard
- UKSEE 2019 Admit Card
- Medical certificate
- 4 passport size photographs
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- Photo identity proof
- Caste certificate, if applicable
UKSEE MBA 2019 Seat Matrix
There are 28 institutions where candidates can pursue MBA Programme. The range of seat varies from 60-240. So, candidates must choose the college wisely in order to pursue a career in management.