UOU MBA 2018 Admit Card – The Uttarakhand Open University releases the admit card for UOU MBA 2018. The hall ticket has been available now on the official website for the candidates who have successfully registered for the entrance test. You can access the admit card using reference/ application number and date of birth. The window to download it will be open until the examination date. In case you could not download the UOU MBA 2018 Admit Card online, then you can get the same on the test date at the examination center. You can check the test locations from the list available on the website one week before the examination. Check the complete details regarding UOU MBA 2018 Admit Card from the article below.
UOU MBA 2018 Admit Card
You must take the admit card on the examination day along with the photo identity proof. Moreover, keep the application form and admit card safe until the completion of admission process. Check the schedule of UOU MBA 2018 Admit Card from the article below.
|Admit card available from||24 Jun 2018|
|Date of Entrance test||to be announced|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the UOU MBA 2018 Admit Card.
How to Download UOU MBA 2018 Admit Card
The candidates can download the admit card by referring simple and easy instructions available below.
- In the first step, click on the direct link available above in the article.
- Now in the login window, enter the reference number and date of birth correctly.
- Finally, click on “Application” to download the admit card or to check the status of the application form.
- you can take the print out of it. Keep atleast 2-3 copies for the future reference.
UOU MBA 2018 Admit Card – Important Documents
It is essential that all candidates have the following items with them on the examination day. Candidates without any given documents will not get the entry in the examination hall. So, ensure that you have all these items on the test day.
- Original and Valid Admit card.
- A black or blue ballpoint pen.
- One authorized photo Identity Proof( original and non-expired). Carry anyone of the following given identities.
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
UOU MBA 2019 Admit Card – Important Instructions
The candidates must keep in mind the following instructions for the UOU MBA examination.
- Make sure that your name on the identity matches is exactly the same as mentioned in the admit card. If it is changed for any reason please bring the relevant document as proof.
- All candidates must reach the center 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Moreover, try to reach the examination center 1 hour, in case you want to get the admit card on test day only.
In case of emergency, candidates may
appear at any of the test centres. In such scenerio they ahve to produce valid identity proof and
filled-in application form .
- You must not carry a Mobile Phone, Calculator, Log table, Any textual material, Electronic watch, Pagers, Bluetooth Devices etc, in the examination hall.
- Candidates must cooperate with the authorities during the document verification round.
- For any doubts and clarification, please contact the invigilator only.
UOU MBA 2018 Exam Pattern
It is important that you must check its exam pattern according to the official website.
Mode of the Examination
Paper will conduct in Pen & Paper-based mode.
Duration of Exam
You have to complete the test in 2 hours 30 minutes.
Type of Questions
All questions are Multiple Choice (objective type) Questions having four/five options each.
Number of Sections
- Reading/Writing Comprehension-20% (approx.)
- Numerical Ability/Data Interpretation-30% (approx.)
- Logical/Mental Ability-30 % (approx.)
- Current Awareness-20% (approx.)
UOU MBA 2018 Answer Key
After the conduction of test, the university will release the answer key for UOU MBA 2018 Entrance Exam. It will have the right answers to all the questions that appeared in the exam. Candidates can check the key and estimate the scores obtained by them in the entrance test. Further, if there is an error in the key then students have to follow the instructions released by the university. The notice for the same will be available later on the official website only.