UOU MBA 2018 Application Form – The Uttarakhand Open University has started the online registration process for UOU MBA 2018. Interested candidates must apply before the last day of registration ie July 10, 2018. The link for UOU MBA 2018 Admission Form has been available on the official website. You can also access the direct link from the page below. Before filling the UOU MB 2018 Admission Form, you must check the eligibility criteria mentioned by the university. Now, candidates can process to fill the UOU MBA 2018 Application Form via entering the personal, educational and work experience details. In the form, you do not need to upload any document except photograph and signature. You can check the complete details regarding UOU MBA 2018 Application Form in the page below.
UOU MBA 2018 Application Form
It is advisable that candidates carefully enter the details in the form. As you may not get the option to edit the form later. Moreover, all the documents for verification need to be produced during the admission process.
|Last date for online applications|
|Date of Entrance test||to be announced|
Apply Online: To fill the UOU MBA 2018 Admission Form, Click Here.
UOU MBA 2018 Important Instructions
Candidates before filling the form need to read the following instructions as mentioned by the university.
- Candidates must provide all the information correctly. The university will not take any responsibility for the same.
- Only eligible students are allowed to fill the admission process. If found ineligible, the application fee is non-refundable.
- Do not upload any document apart from which asked in the form.
- Fill the application form before the last date of registration.
- The university will try to allocate the test centers nearest to address mentioned in the application form.
UOU MBA 2018 Important Documents
Before start filling the application form, you must keep these documents with you. This will help you to fill the form in one go. Moreover, you will not have to go here and there to collect different documents.
- Valid Email Id
- Active Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate
- Academic Records – UG, PG
- Work Experience details (if any)
- Scanned Photograph & Signature
- Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking Details
UOU MBA 2018 Application Process
The Application Process of UOU MBA 2018 is very easy and simple. Just follow the step-by-step procedure given below.
- First of all, click on the direct link available on this page to access UOU MBA 2018 Application Form.
- Now read all the important instructions, then click on “I agree to abide by the rules and regulations“.
- After the above step, click on “Proceed” to aaces the form.
- In the new window, enter the following details correctly in the application form.
- Father’s / Husband’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Phone Number
- Email – ID
- Date of Birth
- Attest Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Name of Graduation Degree
- Marks Scored
- Name of Post-Graduation Degree(if any)
- Marks Scored
- Paper Name
- Medium of Examination
- Number of Years
Examination City Selection
- Study Center
- Examination City
- Further, enter your scanned copy of photograph and signature. After that, agree to the declaration and click on “Done & Proceed”
- Image Format – .jpg only
- Size – 5kb-35kb
- Finally, pay the fee and download the copy of completely filled application form. Note down the application number for the future reference.
Application Fee – Rs 1000/- which is payable during the filling of UOU MBA 2018 Application Form.
UOU MBA 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
A list containing the name of candidates who have filled the application form will release on the official website one week before the entrance test. From there the candidates can see the test center allocated to them. The University shall ensure that the test center is located as near as possible. You can download the admit card from the official website or collect it from the test center only. The candidates have to reach the test center at 10:00 AM. Applicants must also bring the valid identity proof in order to prove their identity. Moreover, you should also bring a black or blue ballpoint pen for filling-in the OMR sheet.