UPESMET 2019 Registration – The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, is conducting the UPESMET 2019. The University conducts its own entrance exams as well as other National Entrance Exams for management. If you want to appear for the UPESMET 2019 then you must do the UPESMET Registration 2019. If you have appeared for any national level test in management, then you only have to apply for the MBA course. The registration for UPESMET 2019 is open at upes.ac.in. Then you will be called for the selection process which includes a group discussion and personal interview. Check more about UPESMET 2019 Registration Fees, How to Apply, Important Documents etc from the page below.
UPESMET Registration 2019
The students who are applying for the UPESMET 2019 must go through the important dates regarding the registration.
|UPESMET 2019||Important Dates|
|Registration Process commences from||Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit the UPESMET Application Form||25 Mar 2019|
|UPESMET 2019 exam date||29-31 Mar 2019|
|Commencement of GD-PI||yet to be announced|
Apply here: Click here to apply for UPESMET 2019
How to apply for UPESMET Registration 2019?
To apply for the UPESMET 2019, the students must visit the official website: www.upes.ac.in. The registration for the UPESMET 2019 will be done through online mode only. You can follow the steps below to submit the application form.
- Go to the website: www.upes.ac.in. Click on the link “Apply now”. If you have already registered then go to the student login link.
- There will be three sections in the form: applicant details, payment information and academic details.
- You will have to enter your details such as your full name, contact details, the percentage of class 10th, 12th and graduation, you will also have to select the course and the program preference. Then you will have to enter the captcha code and click on submit button.
- To go to the next section of the page, first, you will have to enter the OTP that will be sent to you on your registered number. Then on the next page, you will have to pay the application fees.
- In the last section, you will have to enter your academic details.
- Submit the application form. Download and print the form for future reference.
- You will also receive an application form number, which you must retain for future reference.
The students will have to pay a certain amount of money as the application fee. It can be paid by credit card, debit card, net banking or any other mode of online payment.
UPESMET Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for UPESMET 2019, you must first check the eligibility requirements. This is because if at a later stage it is found that you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, then your candidature will be canceled. Following is the eligibility criteria:
- The students must obtain a minimum of 50% marks in class 10th, 12th, and graduation.
- They must have graduated from a recognized university.
- The students must have graduated in Engineering*/ B. Sc. (PCM) or any other discipline.
UPESMET Selection Process
After the UPESMET test will be conducted, the students will be called for the selection process. The process will include a group discussion and personal interview. Those who clear all the stages will get admission to the University.