The UPRTOU MBA 2018 Application Form has been released online on June 21, 2018. The application form for UPRTOU MBA Entrance Test 2018 has been released by Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU). The aspirants can register online at the University’s official website, uprtou.ac.in. Also, a direct link for registering online for the MBA Entrance Test is also given on this page. The aspirants need to register first by entering their basic details and then they have to pay the registration fee. The completed application form is then to be submitted by online mode. Also, a print out of the application form along with other necessary documents should reach the Office before August 21, 2018. Check more information on UPRTOU MBA 2018 Application Form from this page.
UPRTOU MBA 2018 Application Form
No candidates will get the printed copy of the application form. The candidates first have to submit the application form by online mode and then submit it by speed post with relevant certificates. Check complete schedule for UPRTOU MBA 2018 Application Form in the table below.
|UPRTOU MBA Admission 2018||Important Dates|
|Notification for admission is available from||21 Jun 2018|
|Application form UPRTOU MBA Admission 2018 is available from||21 Jun 2018|
|Last date to deposit the application fee||16 Aug 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form online||18 Aug 2018|
|Last date of receiving the downloaded application form||21 Aug 2018|
|UPRTOU MBA 2018 Entrance test date||25 Aug 2018|
Application Form: Click Here to register for UPRTOU MBA 2018.
Application Fees For UPRTOU MBA Admission 2018
The aspirants who want to apply for the MBA Entrance Test need to pay an amount of Rs. 750/- as the examination fee charges.
Mode of Payment: The above-given application fee is payable by either of the following modes:
- Bank Challan
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
How To Fill UPRTOU MBA 2018 Application Form?
Here we have given simple instructions which can follow to successfully register for the entrance test:
- Firstly, click on the direct link which is given above for UPRTOU MBA 2018 Registration.
- Then, read the eligibility criteria carefully, and only if you fulfill the eligibility conditions, proceed further.
- Tick on the declaration and click on “Proceed” button.
- Now, enter details in the registration form such as your name, father’s name, date of birth, email id, mobile number and payment method.
- After entering all the details, click on Proceed button to submit the details. In the next window, you will get the registration details. It is advised to the candidates to note it down and keep it to themselves.
- The next step is to pay the registration fee by online mode.
- Once the payment is done, submit the application form online. Also, you must take a print out of the completed application form.
What Are The Documents To Submit With the UPTROU MBA 2018 Application Form?
On completion of the above-given steps, you must submit the application form by pots along with the following documents:
- Graduation final year marksheet
- Three years experience certificate after graduation (in case Graduation marks is less than 50%)
The above-given documents along with the printed online entrance form should be sent by speed post to the following:
Controller of Examination, UPTROU, Ganga Parishar, Sector F, Shantipuram Phaphamau Allahabad.
Those who are exempted from the UPTROU MBA 2018 entrance test need to fill and submit the respective MBA Entrance test form through the university web site with the following documents.
- Test Score of IGNOU/ AIMA / IIMs / UPTU etc
- Mark sheet of Graduation
- For those having marks less than 50 % in graduation.
- Three years working experience after completion of Graduation.
Such students need to send the Form to:
Director, School of Management Studies, UPRTOU, Sector ‘F’ Shantipuram, Phaphamau, Allahabad 211013
If you have any questions about the UPRTOU MBA 2018 Application Form, then let us know in the comment section below.