UPSEE MBA 2018 Result has been announced by UPTU / AKTU on May 30, 2018. The candidates can check their result for UPSEE MBA 2018 online at the official website of UPSEE MBA, which is, upsee.nic.in. For the convenience of the candidates, a direct link is also given on this page. To check your result, enter Roll Number and Date of Birth. The UPSEE 2018 result contains the merit position and score-card of the candidates. Further on the basis of the merit rank, the candidates have to attend the counseling round. The availability of seats will declare during counseling session only. Though aspirants must keep track of counseling dates and schedule available on the official website. To know the complete details regarding UPSEE MBA 2018 Result, read the article below.
UPSEE MBA 2018 Result
This year, a total of 1,56,452 candidates appeared for the test, out of which, only 1,43,551 number of students managed to qualify it. You can check the schedule of UPSEE MBA 2018 result from the table below:
|Online partial correction of filled and submitted application ends||05 Apr 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card / Hall Ticket||20 Apr 2018|
|UPSEE 2018 Exam Date is||06 May 2018|
|Declaration of UPSEE 2018 Result||30 May 2018|
Result: Click Here to Check UPSEE MBA 2018 Result.
UPSEE MBA Result 2018 Highlights
- Total number of candidates who appeared for the exam: 1,56,452
- The number of candidates who have qualified the exam: 1,43,551
- Overall Pass Percentage: 91.75 percent
- Number of candidates who appeared for MBA: 64816
- Qualifiers of UPSEE MBA 2018 exam: 6434
- Pass percentage for MBA exam: 94.39%
- Toppers of UPSEE MBA 2018: 1st position has been bagged by Sonal Singh who is from Varanasi, 2nd position is obtained by Ankit Kumar from Gautam Buddha Nagar, whereas, the 3rd placeholder is Vikas Yadav from Allahabad.
How to Download UPSEE 2018 MBA Result?
The process to download the result is quick and easy. Just follow the steps given below to download the scorecard of the written examination.
- Click on the direct link given above for downloading the UPSEE MBA Result.
- On the login page, you need to enter roll number and date of birth.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ and the result will appear on the screen
- Download and take a print out of the result as you will require it at the time of counselling.
UPSEE MBA 2018 Cut-Off
The candidates who will score a minimum of 25% marks in the exam will be eligible for the counseling round. However, relaxation of 5% is given to the candidates who belong to SC/ ST category. The relaxation is according to the UP State Government order.
Details in UPSEE 2018 MBA Result – Scorecard
The applicants who have downloaded UPSEE 2018 MBA result needs to check the following details in it.
- Your name
- Category as selected by you while applying for the exam
- Roll number
- Application number
- Name of the programme you applied for
- Total marks obtained by you in UPSEE MBA 2018
- Your position or rank on the basis of merit list
Tie Breaking Method in UPSEE 2018 MBA Result
In case there is a tie between two or more applicants, then the result will declare after considering the following tie breaker rules. The university will declare the result after considering these rules only.
- If two or more candidates score equal marks, the total number of incorrect answers are taken into consideration. A candidate who has less number of incorrect answers will be considered over the one with more incorrect answers.
- In case tie persists, the applicant who is older in age will be placed higher in the merit list.
- Anyhow, the tie is still not broken, the candidate with lower application number is given preference.
Counselling Process After UPSEE 2018 MBA Result
After the announcement of the result, all the applicants have to appear for counseling round. In it, you will get the seats on the basis of rank in the merit list. The admission to one of the affiliated colleges of AKTU is completely online. You need to register online and select the colleges that you want to apply for. It is advisable that you must choose the college according to its cut off and your merit rank.
Process for Counseling Registration
- Register online at the link available above.
- After that pay the required registration fee.
- Further, upload the necessary documents as asked in the form.
Now, you can see the available seats according to the position in merit and fill the choice through the online portal. On filling the choices you have to lock the choices and wait for the result.
Criteria for allocation of seats
The allocation of seats is according to the following parameters.
- Performance in UPSEE 2018 MBA exam.
- Position in the merit list.
- Selected Preference.
After the allotment process, you have the choice to freeze the seat or leave it to appear in the second round of counseling.