Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) has released the UPSEE MBA 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket on April 27, 2018. The candidates can download their admit card for UPSEE MBA 2018 through the link which is given below. To download the admit card, aspirants need to enter their Application Number and Password. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring a print out of the UPSEE 2018 Admit Card on the day of the examination. The entrance exam for UPSEE MBA 2018 will be held on May 06, 2018. UPSEE is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by AKTU, formerly known by many students as UPTU. Check more details about the UPSEE MBA 2018 Admit Card from the article below.
UPSEE MBA 2018 Admit Card
The candidates should keep their admit card with themselves even after the exam is over, as it is required in the further admission process. Check the schedule for UPSEE MBA 2018 admit card:
|UPSEE MBA 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|UPSEE MBA 2018 Application Form Correction Begins from||26 Mar 2018|
|Online partial correction of filled and submitted application ends||05 Apr 2018|
|Availability of UPSEE MBA 2018 Admit Card||27 Apr 2018|
|UPSEE 2018 Exam Date for Paper 9||06 May 2018 (09:00 AM to 11:00 AM)|
Admit Card: Click Here to download UPSEE MBA 2018 Admit Card.
Did You Know?
Last year, in all 138000 candidates qualified in the UP State Entrance Exam, out of which for MBA, about 8543 number of candidates qualified.
How to Download UPSEE MBA 2018 Admit Card?
The candidates can successfully download their admit card by following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the link which is given above for downloading the admit card.
- Next, on the login page you need to enter details like your Application Number, and Password.
- Click on “Sign In” button.
- On submitting the details, the admit card will appear on screen and you can download it.
- Also, don’t forget to take its print out, as without the admit card you will not be allowed entry inside the exam center.
The admit card for UPSEE 2018 might look like this….
What Documents To Bring On The Day Of Examination
The candidates must bring the following items on the day of the examination:
- A print out of the UPSEE MBA 2018 Admit Card
- Any one of the following valid ID proof:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with candidate’s photograph
- Valid school/ college/ institute/ university photo id with a passport size photo
Details Given On The UPSEE MBA 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for UPSEE 2018 for Paper 9 consist of the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Paper Name
- Parent Domicile
- Application Number
- Sub Category
- Identity Type
- Rural Weightage
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Candidate’s Address
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the exam center
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Instructions for the candidates
What to do if there is error in the UPSEE 2018 Admit Card?
After downloading the admit card, the candidates must check that the details printed on it are correct. If the candidates notice there is an error/ mistake/ discrepancy in the UPSEE 2018 MBA Admit Card, contact the concerned authorities at:
Toll-Free Number: 1800-180-0161 (10:00 am to 05:00 pm)
Alternate Number: 0522-2336800,0522-2336811 (10:00 am to 05:00 pm)
Email ID: [email protected]
What To Do If Forgot UPSEE 2018 Login Details?
To download the admit card, it is necessary for the candidates to enter their login details. However, if the candidate does not remember their Password for the UPSEE 2018 Login, they can retrieve it by simply following the instructions given below.
- On the candidate login page, you need to click on the link “Forgot Password?”.
2. Next, you will get three options by which you can get your Password. Choose the most appropriate option.
- Option 1: If you choose Option 1, you have to select the security question and the answer which was submitted by you at the time of registration.
- Option 2/ Option 3: If you choose either of the two options, you have to enter details such as application number and date of birth.