The result for UPSEE MBA 2018 has been released by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. The candidates who have applied for UPSEE MBA exam can download the result the direct link available below. The UP State Entrance Exam is a national level test which is held for admission in UG and PG programs for the academic session 2018. The exam for MBA is scheduled to be held on May 06, 2018. For preparing for UPSEE MBA 2018 exam, the candidates need to know the exam pattern and syllabus which has been provided on this page. Furthermore, the process of checking answer key, result and appearing for the counseling rounds has also been explained here.
UPSEE MBA 2018 (UPTU MBA)
To appear for UPSEE MBA 2018 exam on the date decided candidates have to attempt Paper 09 which is a computer-based and you have to appear for Aptitude Test for MBA course. You can check the schedule of UPSEE MBA 2018 exam from the table below:
|Release of notification for UPSEE 2018||25 Jan 2018|
|Opening of online registrations||23 Jan 2018|
|Closing of application form submission|
|Make corrections in application form|
|UPSEE 2018 Admit Card for MBA is available for download from||27 Apr 2018|
|UPSEE 2018 Exam Date for MBA is||06 May 2018 (09:00 AM to 11:00 AM)|
|Issuance of UPSEE 2018 Paper 9 Answer Key||03rd week of Apr 2018|
|Declaration of result||30 May 2018|
|Counselling registration begins from||03rd week of Jun 2018|
|Document verification will start by||03rd week of Jun 2018|
|Round 01 of counselling will be held on||25 Jun 2018|
|Spot round of counselling will begin on||29 and 30 Jun 2018|
UPSEE MBA 2018 Result
The result for UPSEE MBA 2018 has been announced online by AKTU/ UPTU. The candidates can check their UPSEE MBA Result 2018 by entering their UPSEE 2018 Roll Number and Date of Birth. Only those candidates will be declared as Qualified who will obtain minimum qualifying marks in the entrance exam. Also, after the declaration of the result, on the basis of the candidate’s performance in UPSEE 2018, separate merit lists will be prepared for each course. Along with it, Merit position, score-card with total marks and marks obtained in each subject shall be available on the website. Once the candidate qualifies the entrance exam, he/she needs to appear for the counselling round.
UPSEE 2018 Cut Off
To qualify the entrance exam the candidates need to obtain minimum qualifying marks. Only those obtain marks equal to or greater than the cut off percentage will be declared as “Qualified”. Check the cut off required for qualifying UPSEE 2018 from the table below.
|Category||Cut off Percentage||Cut Off Marks|
UPSEE MBA 2018 Counselling Process
The candidates whose name appears on the merit list will be called for the Counselling Round. The schedule for the counselling will be updated on the official website of UPSEE. The physical presence of the candidate shall be required for the UPSEE MBA 2018 Counselling. At the time of counselling, the candidates need to produce relevant documents in proof of Date of Birth, Academic Background, Category, etc. The allotment of seat will be done on the basis of merit in the entrance exam and availability of the seats at the time of counselling.
UPSEE MBA 2018 Seat Details
The seat allotment in various colleges will be done through UPSEE 2018. You can find below the seat allotment details along with reservation of seats:
85% of seats in institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow will be filled through UPSEE MBA 2018 exam
For Government/ Government Aided/ Govt. Self Financed Institutes, 100% seats will be filled through UPSEE MBA 2018 merit list
In private colleges, 85% of seats for MBA courses will be filled through UPSEE 2018
Reservation of Seats for Admission through UPSEE MBA 2018
For admission to MBA programmes in various institutions of Uttar Pradesh a fixed reservation of seat rule is followed. You can see below the Vertical Reservation for each category candidate:
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||21%|
|Scheduled Tribe (SC)||02%|
Rest of the seats are for Unreserved applicants who have qualified UPSEE MBA 2018 exam.
Horizontal Reservation (Sub-category available in each category) can be known from the following table:
|Name of Sub-Category||Code||Total Seats|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters from U.P.||UPFF||02%|
|Children of Defence Personnel of U.P. who either got killed or retired/ Defence Personnel Domicile of U.P. & transferred outside U.P.||UPAF||05%|
|Handicapped/ Disabled of U.P.||UPHC||03%|
|Girls of U.P.||UPGL||20%|
UPSEE MBA 2018 Admit Card
How To Prepare for UPSEE MBA 2018?
Every year, lakhs of management aspirants appear in the common entrance tests like, CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, SNAP, etc. This means that every single aspirant competes with lakhs of others who share the same dream – of pursuing a management degree from one of India’s best management institute.
Here are few tips which can help you in your preparation for the entrance exam for UPSEE 2018 MBA.
- A right start to something is the first step towards success and to build a successful career requires the right amount of efforts in the right direction. To succeed in any entrance exam the most important thing is to have complete knowledge of its exam pattern, marking scheme, and its syllabus.
- You should adopt a smart preparation strategy. Studying round the clock will not help you tackle the stiff competition. The key to excel in the exam is by practising and having the right resources to do it.
- You must make a plan on how to cover the entire syllabus with at least a month to spare for practising mock test papers and revision.
- Read all the topics thoroughly, so that you have an idea about your strengths and weaknesses. Though many suggest that you should focus on your stronger areas first, but it is advised to work on weaker areas more and side by side practice on the topics you are good at.
Only when the candidate is familiarise with the exam pattern and syllabus, then only you can succeed. So, below we have mentioned the complete exam pattern syllabus for UPSEE MBA 2018 entrance exam.
UPSEE MBA 2018 Exam Pattern
To prepare for the examination, the first thing you need is the exam pattern. Below you can find UPSEE MBA 2018 exam pattern is surely going to help you understand the paper and prepare for it accordingly. You will also be able to devise the strategy to score well and get admission to the college of your dream:
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Total Number of Questions: 100
- Time Duration: 2 hours or 120 minutes
- Maximum Marks: 400
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for deducting the marks for wrong answers marked
The distribution of question in each of the section is as follows:
|Section||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Thinking and Decision Making||25||100|
UPSEE MBA 2018 Syllabus
The paper is divided into 4 sections. For your convenience, we have provided a complete section wise syllabus of UPSEE MBA 2018. Moreover, you will find the important topics in each section from which questions are most likely to be asked in the paper. Have a look below:
- Section A (English Language): Grammar, vocabulary, uncommon words, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, a relationship between words & phrases and comprehension of passages.
- Section B (Numerical Aptitude): Numerical calculation, arithmetic, simple algebra, geometry and trigonometry, Interpretation of graphs, charts and tables.
- Section C (Thinking and Decision Making): Creative thinking, unfamiliar relationships, verbal reasoning, finding patterns trends and Assessment of figures & diagrams.
- Section D (General Awareness): Knowledge of current affairs and other issues related to trade, industry, economy, sports, culture and science.
Now, that you know the syllabus, you can prepare for the entrance exam in the best possible manner. However, one more thing is missing. BOOKS.
What Are Some Good Books To Study For UPSEE MBA Entrance Exam?
Here are the list of the most recommended books for UPSEE MBA Entrance Exam:
|Name of the Book||Author||Publisher||Buy Now|
|MBA-UPSEE Entrance Exam||Dr.Chandresh Agrawal & Team Of Experts||Priyanka Prakashan||Click Here to buy|
|ENTRANCE TEST 2015: 10 CRACK SHOTS Tests for Uttar Pradesh MBA||Mohan Kapoor, Shalini Dixit, P.S. Kumar||–||Click Here to buy|
|UP-MBA Entrance Test 2017 10 Crack Shots||Mohan Kapoor, Shalini Dixit, P.S. Kumar||–||Click Here to buy|
UPSEE MBA 2018 Answer Key (Paper 09)
After the exam is over, the exam conductng body, which is, AKTU, will publish its answer key. The candidates can get answer key online at upsee.nic.in or through the link which will be provided on this page. Since the entrance test for MBA will be held in online mode, so there will be not set code for it. With the help of the UPSEE Answer Key, the candidates can cross check their answers, calculate their probable score and estimate their chances of qualifying the entrance exam. Also, the candidates will be able to submit objection in the Answer Key. On the basis of the ejection raised by the candidate, a final answer key will be published.
UPSEE 2018 MBA Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the exam, an applicant must fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. You can find the detailed eligibility criteria below:
- Applicant must have passed qualifying exam from the institution located in U.P
- Those candidates whose parents are domicile of UP are also eligible to apply for UPSEE 2018 MBA
- In case the candidate has passed qualifying exam from outside UP, he/ she must present domicile of UP of his/ her parents.
- The applicants who have obtained qualifying exam degree from outside UP are also eligible to apply for the exam but is subject to the eligibility conditions.
- An applicant must have scored a minimum 45% marks in the qualifying degree (40% for SC/ST category candidates).
- If the result of the qualifying exam is awaited then also an applicant can fill the application form.
- There is no age limit to apply for UPSEE MBA 2018 exam.
UPSEE 2018 MBA Application Form
All the candidates who want to apply for the exam after checking the eligibility criteria need to fill UPSEE 2018 MBA application form online. To apply you need to visit the official website and then access the page where the application form is available. Provide the details asked and then upload the scanned images with the specifications set for the scanned images. You will be asked to upload your photograph and signature. To complete the process, pay UPSEE 2018 MBA application fee before the last day. Take a print out of completed application form and also note down the application number generated as it will be required in the future. However, you do not need to send hard copy of UPSEE 2018 MBA application form or confirmation page to AKTU/ UPTU/ UPSEE 2018 office.
UPSEE 2018 Application Form Correction
Facility for those candidates is also provided by AKTU who have made mistakes in their application form and want to correct it. During the window, you can login to your account using application number and password generated at the time of applying for UPSEE MBA 2018. A link will be displayed on the screen. You have to click on it and the application form will appear in the edit mode. However, you will not be allowed to make changes in the entire form but only the fields that can affect your UPSEE MBA 2018 result and merit list. This is the last chance to make UPSEE MBA 2018 Application Form Correction. Therefore, ensure that you check all the details and provide the correct information in the 18 fields provided for you to edit.
In case you want to make changes in your name, parents name, date of birth and address, this won’t be possible. You will be allowed to correct only the information like gender, category, qualifying exam details, examination centre choice, email address, mobile number, etc. No fee will be charged for using this facility.
Any changes in the fee amount will not be refunded or paid by you at the moment. The difference will be balanced during examination/ counselling/ admission process.
]UPSEE MBA 2018 official website is upsee.nic.in
In case you have any questions related to UPSEE MBA 2018, ask us in the comment section below.