UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card – The A.P.G. Abdul Kalam Technical University is releasing the UPSEE MBA Admit card on April 15, 2019. It will be available at the official website www.upsee.nic.in, or at the direct available below. Moreover, candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will only able to download the hall tickets. You will need your application number and password to access the UPSEE MBA Admit Card 2019. After downloading it, ensure that all the details mentioned on it are correct. Most importantly carry the UPSEE MBA Admit Card on the examination hall to get verified by the invigilator. In addition to that, keep the admit card safe until the completion of the admission process. The complete details regarding UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card download process, important instructions, documents, exam pattern answer key is available below.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, check the examination venue, date and timings carefully. Get familiar with the test locations to avoid the last minute rush. The official notification regarding UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card is available, check the exam schedule given below.
|UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Admit Card will Available from||15 Apr 2019|
|Examination Date for Paper 9||21 Apr 2019|
Admit Card: The link to download UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card will become active at www.upsee.nic.in.
How to Download UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card
The candidates can download the admit card by following simple and quick instructions given below.
- First of all, click on the direct link available to download UPSEE MBA Admit Card.
- Next, in the login page, you need to enter your Application Number and Password.
- Finally, click on “Sign In” button and download the admit card.
- Take the print out of the same and keep at least 2-3 copies for the future reference.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card – Important Instructions
For a candidate, it is essential that he/she follows the exam instructions issued by the exam conducting body.
- No candidate will get the entry 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- You should reach the examination center 1 hour before the commencement of the entrance test.
- Ensure that you properly complete the biometric verification on the test day.
- Bring the admit card on exam day and keep it safe for the counseling process.
- Carry your own stationery items in the examination hall.
- You are not allowed to carry Mobile Phone, Calculator, Log table, Any textual material, Electronic watch, Pagers, Bluetooth Devices etc, in the examination hall.
- Most importantly, do not fold the admit card as the barcode printed on it can become unreadable.
Documents To Carry On Examination Day
It is necessary that candidates take the following items with them on the examination day. Candidates with any missing documents will not get the entry in the examination hall. So, ensure that you have all these items in your exam kit.
- A print out of the UPSEE MBA 2018 Admit Card.
- Blue/ Black dot pen.
- Anyone of the following valid ID proof.
— Aadhaar Card
— PAN Card
— Driving License
— Voter’s Card
— Bank Passbook with candidate’s photograph
— Valid school/ college/ institute/ university photo id with a passport size photo.
Download: UPSEE MBA 2019 Syllabus
UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card – Important Details
After downloading the UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card (Paper 9), ensures that all the information written on it is correct. If there are any errors then contact the concerned authorities immediately. The final corrected admit card will available to downloaded from www.upsee.nic.in, before the examination date.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Paper Name
- Parent Domicile
- Application Number
- Sub Category
- Identity Type
- Rural Weightage
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Candidate’s Address
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the exam center
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Instructions for the candidates
UPSEE MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates can glance over the exam pattern once again before the examination day. The UPSEE MBA is computer-based test only.
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Marks per question||4|
|Number of questions||100|
|Duration of Examination||2 Hours|
|Subject||Aptitude (English, Logic, Maths)|
UPSEE MBA 2019 Answer Key
The university does not release the answer key for computer-based test. Though unofficial answer will release by private institutes and coaching center. You can track these keys to check answers and estimate the score in the final result.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Result
The result for UPSEE will release a few days after the conduction of entrance examination. Candidates need to enter the registration number and date of birth to download the result. The result will contain the scores of each section of the exam and the merit position. Moreover, the result will available online only at the official website. The exam conducting body after that will release the schedule and timings of online counseling round.
In case of more than one student having the same scores then the merit list will release after considering the rules given below.
- First, a candidate with less number of incorrect answers will have higher merit.
- Second, the older candidate will get the preference over the younger one.
- Third, candidate having lower application will be placed higher on the list.