UPSEE MBA 2019 Books – Candidates who are aspiring to take admission in MBA Programme must be gearing themselves for the UPSEE MBA 2019 Preparation. The qualified candidates will able to take admission in the colleges associated with A.P.G. Abdul Kalam Technical University, U.P. So, in order to qualify, you must start the preparation with the right books. The quest for the good UPSEE MBA 2019 Books includes that they have all the exam topics and enough number of practice papers. In addition to giving mocks focus on speed and accuracy as well. In the exam, you have to attempt maximum questions out of 100 in 120 minutes. Though there is no negative marking in this test, scoring better will help you to get better rank in the merit. In the article below you will find the reference and practice UPSEE MBA 2019 Books to give a boost to your preparation.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Books
Before buying a book, refer to the UPSEE MBA 2019 exam pattern and syllabus carefully. The books will benefit the students who are preparing on their own for the examination. Most importantly, refer to the book given below having previous year question papers for practice. After checking the list of books, it is essential that you pick a right book for the preparation. Further, you must ensure that the book has all the exam topics and the sufficient number of questions for practice. Finally, refer books according to your convenience and preparation level.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
The exact exam pattern will help you to plan the study timetable accordingly. You can prepare the strategy to tackle the different sections of the exam.
Mode of Examination
- The exam will take place only in online mode. Candidates must have basic knowledge of computers to take the computer-based test.
- You need to complete the test in 120 minutes.
- 4 Marks for each correct answer in the exam.
- There is no negative marking in UPSEE MBA.
Number and Type of Questions
- There is a total of 100 questions in the paper.
- The test consists of four sections in total.
— Verbal Ability
— Quantitative Aptitude
— Logical & Abstract Reasoning
— General Knowledge
UPSEE MBA 2019 Syllabus
Before starting your preparation, you must check the syllabus once. It will tell the topics you have to learn for the test. The paper is aptitude test assessing the candidates on the basis of verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, logical & abstract reasoning and knowledge of current affairs.
To Download Complete UPSEE MBA 2019 Syllabus, Click Here.
- English Language: Grammar, vocabulary, uncommon words, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, the relationship between words & phrases and comprehension of passages.
- Numerical Aptitude: Numerical calculation, arithmetic, simple algebra, geometry and trigonometry, Interpretation of graphs, charts, and tables.
- Thinking and Decision Making: Creative thinking, unfamiliar relationships, verbal reasoning, finding patterns trends and Assessment of figures & diagrams.
- General Awareness: Knowledge of current affairs and other issues related to trade,
industry, economy, sports, culture, and science.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Books – English Language
This section tests your command in the English language. So, in order to clear this section, you have to be versed in vocabulary. Once you develop the habit of reading you will definitely see improvement in reading speed, vocabulary, and grammar. Apart from reading newspapers, you can refer to the books given below.
- Word Power Made Easy – Norman Lewis
- 30 Days To More Powerful Vocabulary – Norman Lewis
- Objective General English – S.P Bakshi
- Better English – Norman Lewis
- Grammar Error Spot – A.Uphadhaya
- A Mirror Of Common Errors – Dr. Ashok Kumar Singh
- Proficiency in Reading Comprehension simplifying the “Passage” for you – Ajay Singh
UPSEE MBA 2019 Books – Numerical Aptitude
You can refer the quant books to learn or to revise certain topics. Moreover, practice different types of questions on each topic. This way you will know how to apply a concept to a question. you can pick any book given below, all the books are same. Look contents of the book before buying them online or offline.
- How To Prepare for Logical Reasoning – Arun Sharma
- A Complete Manual for the CAT – Arihant
- Mathematics for MBA – R.S Aggarwal
- Vedic Mathematics – Dr. Aditi Sighal
- Mathematics Papers – Kiran Publications
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency – Arihant
UPSEE MBA 2019 Books – Logical & Abstract Reasoning
This section is easy to crack if you are well known and practiced the topics from this section. So, learn the topics from the books and practice as much as you can.
- Logical Reasoning – Arihant
- Non Verbal Reasoning – R.S. Agarwal
- How To Prepare for Logical Reasoning – Arun Sharma
UPSEE MBA 2019 Books – General Knowledge
To prepare for this section you must keep yourself updated with latest events around you. So, to do that you must start reading good newspapers and magazines. You can also listen to news channels and podcast to get the latest updates.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Books – Practise Books
These books are not specifically for UPSEE, but they will fulfill their purpose well. You can refer this book to practice questions of all the sections in one place.
- MBA Complete Book – Chandresh Agarwal
- Complete Guide for MBA – Disha Publications
- MBA UPSEE Sucess Book – Chandresh Agarwal
UPSEE MBA 2019 Preparation Tips
For the better preparation of the exam, it is necessary that you manage the time well and practice continuously. Even if you preparing for other exams also then you must find time for the practice of this exam.
For Complete UPSEE MBA 2019 Preparation Tips, Click Here.
Follow the Timetable
As we know consistency is the key, you must study daily. Study even for 2 hours but follow your schedule daily. Keep separate hours for learning topics and practicing them. Side by side, read newspapers and learn new words daily.
Practice More and More
The more you practice the more you will achieve excellence. So, practice daily to know where you are continuously making mistakes. Revise these topics and ensure that you do not make the same mistakes again.
- In reading comprehension, read the passage carefully and mark the important information in the question paper. You can also make a flowchart of the details given.
- Learn new words daily and revise them frequently.
- Initially, in quant, take full 2-3 months to learn all the topics. This will take time but soon it will become easier to attempt mocks having miscellaneous questions.