UPSEE MBA 2019 Registration – The Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University will invite the online application for MBA programme in the third week of January 2019. The window will remain open for two months. Candidates will get the ample time to fill the application form. The first step is the UPSEE MBA 2019 Registration via providing essential details. After this step, you will receive the UPSEE MBA registration id as application form number and password which you will need for future login. Further, edit the application form and upload the digital documents according to the specified format. Finally, submit the application fee to complete the application process. For, the complete details read about UPSEE MBA 2019 Registration below.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Registration
Since the process is completely online, you do not need to send an application form or any documents to the university. Just keep the password, application form number and fee receipt safe for the future reference. Further, check the tentative schedule of UPSEE MBA 2019 below to track the future events.
|Commencement of registration process||3rd week of January 2019|
|Last date of Registration||4th week of March 2019|
|Last date to pay the application fee||1st week of April 2019|
|Online correction of filled Application Form||4th week of March 2019|
|Last date for Online correction Form||1st week of April 2019|
Apply Online: The Application Form will available online at www.upsee.nic.in.
Document Required before Registration
Candidates must keep the following documents ready before starting to fill the UKSEE MBA application form. It will be convenient for you if you have all the documents in one place when you sit to fill the form.
- Valid Email-ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Scanned Image and Photograph
- 10th, 12th, UG Marksheet
Specification for Digital Documents
Aspirants must upload the signature and photograph according to the mentioned guidelines only. In case of any blurred image, please upload the image again. Ensure it is clearly visible without any mark or stains on the photograph and signature.
- Important specification – The photograph must be a color one with the name of the candidate printed on it.
- Dimension – The color passport size photograph of dimension 3.5cm X 4.5 cm of maximum size 100 KB.
- Format – The format of the image should be in JPEG only.
Keep atleast 6 copies of the same photograph for use during the admission process.
- Dimension – 3.5cm X 1.5cm.
- Format – JPEG Format.
- Maximum Size – 30 KB.
Candidates must check the application fee according to their category. Further, you can pay the examination fee via Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking, or E-wallets. Get the idea of UPSEE MBA 2019 below.
|Category||Fee Amount Including GST (Approx)|
|Male / Transgender Candidates of
General/ OBC Category
Candidates of All the category
#1. UPSEE MBA 2019 Registration
This is the first step towards the UPSEE MBA 2019 application process. The process is simple, just provide all the information correctly to avoid any inconvenience later. Check the steps given below to complete the UPSEE registration process.
- Directly open the link available on the page above.
- In the new window, click on “Apply” given at the bottom of the page.
- Now, read the important instruction and click on “click here to proceed”.
- Further, enter the following information in the form correctly.
- Name – Full name (capital letters) as given in high school certificate.
- Father’s & Mother’s Name – Write full name in capital letters.
- Date of Birth – In dd/mm/yyyy format as given in high school certificate.
- Nationality – Indian/Others.
- Domicile – Choose “Uttar Pradesh” if at least one of your parents (Father/Mother) is domicile of U.P. Otherwise choose “Other than Uttar Pradesh”.
- Other details – Finally, add Aadhar number, contact address, phone number and email id correctly.
- Choose the Examination whether (10+2), Diploma in Engineer, BTECH or Graduate.
- Now, enter the year of passing of each examination qualification.
- Fill the subjects in the qualifying examination and marks details.
Examination city preference
You need to select three different choices where you are comfortable to give the entrance examination. The complete list of exam cities is given below.
At last, create a password which you will need for future login.
#2. Upload Photograph & Signature
This is the next step towards registration. You need to upload both the documnets according to the specifications mentioned above.
- Upload the photograph only in the format given above.
- In case uploaded photograph is not clear then reset the editing and upload again.
- Save the details before you move to submit the application fee.
#3. UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Fee
Finally upload the registration fee to complete the application process. Check the fee details mentioned above in the raticle.
- Click on “Proceed for Payment” and pay the fee online after entering the correct Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking, or E-wallet details.
- Wait for the successful completion of payment. Finally, note down the transaction id which will be helpful later.
Now, take the print out of the application form for the future reference.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Exam City
Choose the following cities for the choices to fill in the application form.
|Agra||Bareilly||Gautam Buddha Nagar(Noida)||Mathura|
Application Form correction
The university will open the window to edit the application form after the registration process. In case you have made some mistake while filling the form, you will have the opportunity to edit it. Though only details can be edited which can affect your result. Therefore, you can change information like gender, category, qualifying exam details, examination center choice, email address, mobile number, etc. You cannot edit the details like name, parents name, date of birth and address.
In case your transaction is failed then the deducted amount will automatically be refunded to your account. If it does not happen within five days of the transaction please contact the UPSEE MBA authority immediately. Moreover, in the email do not forget to provide your Application Number, Transaction Number, Date of Birth, and Aadhar Number. Most importantly, keep the subject of the mail as “Failed Transaction”.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card
The UPSEE admit card will available online on the official website to download. Candidates can download the same using the application number and password that were generated during registration. Most importantly, you must carry the hall ticket and photo identity proof with you to the examination center. Moreover, all the details regarding test venue and timings are available on the admit card only. Keep the admit card safe until the completion of admission process. To know the complete details, Click Here.
Official Website: www.upsee.nic.in
Insofar all the details are according to last year information brochure. As soon as latest notification of UPSEE MBA 2019 is released we will update here soon.