UPSEE MBA 2019 Result – A.P.G. Abdul Kalam Technical University, U.P is publishing the UPSEE MBA Result 2019 in the fourth week of May. The result announces on the official website at upsee.nic.in. For your convenience, the download link will be available here also. Candidates need Roll Number and Date of Birth to download the UPSEE MBA 2019 Result. It contains merit position and score-card of the candidates. Further, the counseling round will take place according to the order of merit. Moreover, the number of seats is announced during the counselling session only. So, keep a track of latest events like the counseling dates and schedule on the official website. You can read more about UPSEE MBA 2019 Result in the article below.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Result
In order to qualify for the next round, it is necessary that candidates clear the minimum cut-off set by the university. You can check the official schedule of upcoming events in the article below.
|Examination Date||21 Apr 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Result||4th week of May 2019|
|Counselling dates||10 Jun – 15 Jul 2019|
|Spot Round Counselling||July 2019|
Result: The UPSEE MBA Result download link will available at www.upsee.nic.in.
How To Download UPSEE 2019 MBA Result?
To download the result you will need only the UPSEE Registration Number received during the application process. The process to download the same is written in the simple steps below.
- First, click on the direct link given above to download the UPSEE MBA 2019 Result.
- On the login page, enter roll number and date of birth correctly.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ and the result will appear on the screen
- Now, you can download it and take a print out to need at the time of counseling.
The login portal will appear like this.
UPSEE MBA Result Last Year Highlights
- Total number of candidates who appeared for the exam: 1,56,452
- The number of candidates who have qualified the exam: 1,43,551
- Overall Pass Percentage: 91.75 percent
- Number of candidates who appeared for MBA: 64816
- Qualifiers of UPSEE MBA 2018 exam: 6434
- Pass percentage for MBA exam: 94.39%
- Toppers of UPSEE MBA 2018: 1st position has been bagged by Sonal Singh who is from Varanasi, 2nd position is obtained by Ankit Kumar from Gautam Buddha Nagar, whereas, the 3rd placeholder is Vikas Yadav from Allahabad.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Result – Scorecard Details
After downloading the result, you must check the following details in it.
- Your name
- Category as selected by you while applying for the exam
- Roll number
- Application number
- Name of the programme you applied for
- Total marks obtained by you in UPSEE MBA 2019
- Your position or rank on the basis of merit list
UPSEE MBA 2019 Cut-Off
To qualify for the exam, a candidate must score a minimum of 25% marks in the exam to become eligible for the counseling round. However, relaxation of 5% is there for the candidates who belong to SC/ ST category. The relaxation is according to the UP State Government order.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Result – Tie Breaker
There might a case when two or more applicants secures same marks in the test. So, in order to decide the merit following tiebreaker rules will be considered. The university will declare the result after considering these rules only.
- First, the total number of incorrect answers will be taken into consideration. A candidate who will have less number of incorrect answers will have the preference over the one with more incorrect answers.
- Second, if the tie persists, the applicant who is older in age will rank higher in the merit list.
- Finally, the candidate with lower application number will have the high rank in the list.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling
Once the results announce, all the qualified candidates have to appear for counseling round. In this round, you get the seats according to the order of merit. The process for admission to one of the affiliated colleges of AKTU is completely online. First, you need to register online and then select the colleges that you want to apply for the admission. It is advisable that you check the cut off of each college before choosing the college for MBA admission.
- First of all, register online at the link available on the official website.
- Second, pay the applicable registration fee.
- Further, upload the necessary documents as asked in the form.
Now, you can see the available seats according to the position in merit and fill the choice through the online portal. On filling the choices you have to lock the choices and wait for the result.
Criteria for allocation of seats
The allocation of seats is according to the following parameters.
- Performance in UPSEE MBA 2019 entrance exam.
- Position in the merit list.
- Selected Preference.
After the allotment process, you have the choice to freeze the seat or leave it to appear in the second round of counseling.
Official Website: www.upsee.nic.in