VEE MBA 2019 Books – Every year, the Vels University Entrance Exam takes place for MBA programme. So, candidates seeking admission in the university must start their preparation as soon as possible. The good preparation includes that you have the right access to VEE MBA 2019 Books, exam pattern and syllabus. So, to help in your quest for good books, we have brought you an article for the best MBA Preparation Books. Apart from learning the topics from the book, you must practice mock tests according to its exam pattern. Moreover, there is no negative marking in the exam, you can attempt as much question as possible in the 90 Minutes duration. Still, try to maintain the accuracy in the exam to get good rank in the merit list.
VEE MBA 2019 Books
After checking the list of books given in the article, you must select a book which has the topic that you want to study. Moreover, check if it has enough number of sample papers. If you are already done with the learning topics. Then, you must refer to the previous year sample papers to practice for the exam. First of all, in the article below check the exam pattern and syllabus to check your preparation level. You can also take an quick analysis through a mock test to assess the level of your current exam preparation.
VEE MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
For the candidates, who are preparing for any management aptitude test must know its exact exam pattern. You can check the number and type of sections in the exam to prepare accordingly.
Mode of Examination
- The exam is a pen and paper-based test.
- You will get the OMR sheet to mark the appropriate answers.
Duration and Medium of Test
- Candidates have to complete the test in 90 minutes.
- The test paper will be in English only.
- There is a total of 100 questions in the exam.
- Each question carries a weightage of 1 mark.
- Moreover, there is no negative in this paper.
VEE MBA 2019 Syllabus
In the VEE exam, there are in total four sections which will test your aptitude in English language, logical reasoning, analytical ability and general knowledge. You need to compete in all the sections to secure a good rank in the examination.
- Verbal Ability – Reading comprehension, Synonyms, Antonyms, Syllogisms, vocabulary, grammar etc.
- Logical Reasoning – Coding-Decoding, Sequence & Series, Arrangements, Odd one out, Calendars, clocks etc.
- Analytical Reasoning – It includes the quantitative ability and data interpretation. Topics are algebra, mensuration, profit-loss, partnership, geometry, permutation & combination, tables, graphs, pie charts etc.
- General knowledge – Current Affairs, Important dates, famous personalities, taglines, abbreviation etc.
VEE MBA 2019 Books – Verbal Ability
This section tests your command in the English language. So, in order to clear this section, you have to be versed in vocabulary. Once you develop the habit of reading you will definitely see improvement in reading speed, vocabulary, and grammar. Apart from reading newspapers, you can refer to the books given below.
- Word Power Made Easy – Norman Lewis
- 30 Days To More Powerful Vocabulary – Norman Lewis
- Objective General English – S.P Bakshi
- Better English – Norman Lewis
- Grammar Error Spot – A.Uphadhaya
- A Mirror Of Common Errors – Dr. Ashok Kumar Singh
- Proficiency in Reading Comprehension simplifying the “Passage” for you – Ajay Singh
VEE MBA 2019 Books – Logical Reasoning
For this section, you must know and practice all the topics from the syllabus atleast once. So, learn the topics from the books and practice as much as you can.
- Logical Reasoning – Arihant
- Non Verbal Reasoning – R.S. Agarwal
- How To Prepare for Logical Reasoning – Arun Sharma
VEE MBA 2019 Books – Analytical Reasoning
This section is the combination of quantitative ability and data interpretation. So, this section requires that you are clear with the basics and have fast calculation speed.
- How To Prepare for Logical Reasoning – Arun Sharma
- A Complete Manual for the CAT – Arihant
- Mathematics for MBA – R.S Aggarwal
- Vedic Mathematics – Dr. Aditi Sighal
- Mathematics Papers – Kiran Publications
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency – Arihant
VEE MBA 2019 Books – General Knowledge
To prepare for this section you must keep yourself updated with latest events around you. So, to do that you must start reading good newspapers and magazines. You can also listen to news channels and podcast to get the latest updates.
VEE MBA 2019 Books – Practice Books
There are some books which you can refer to prepare for all the section cumulatively.
VEE MBA 2019 Preparation Tips
For the better preparation of the exam, it is necessary that you manage the time well and practice continuously. Even if you preparing for other exams also then you must find time for the practice of this exam.
For Complete VEE MBA 2019 Preparation Tips, Click Here.
- First of all, divide the time according to your weak areas. Give more time to these sections and mock practice as well.
- Focus on learning the concepts and then practice as many questions possible form a particular topic. This way you will know how to apply a concept to a question.
- To improve the reading, read magazines, newspapers every day.
- Write new words in a dairy and revise them in regular interval.
- For calculation, learn – tables, cubes, squares, cube roots, square roots, and fractions upto 20 natural numbers.