VEE MBA 2019 – Vels University has started the VEE MBA 2019 Registration. Interested candidates can apply online at velsuniv.ac.in. In order to appear for Pen & Paper-based VEE MBA 2019, you need to fill the Application Form. Every year the Vels Entrance Examination is conducted by Vels University, Chennai. The exam takes place for many undergraduate and postgraduate courses including MBA. After the conduction of exam, VEE MBA 2019 Result will release in the form of PDF file containing the registration number and marks of the candidate. Finally, offline counseling will take place for allotment of seats according to the order of merit. To know about VEE MBA 2019 eligibility criteria, application process, admit card, selection process, syllabus, preparation etc, read the complete article below.
VEE MBA 2019
Candidates can also take admission through CAT/ MAT in Vels University. Such candidates do not have to appear for VEE exam and need to directly attend the counseling according to the cut off released by University. Check the VEE MBA 2019 schedule from the table below.
|Commencement of Registration Process||Started|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||4th week of April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|Examination Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Result Announcement||4th week of May 2019|
|Submission of Admission Application Form||2nd week of June 2019|
For more details refer to the quick links below.
VELS MBA 2019 Courses
The university offers many specializations in the two-year MBA Programme to its students. So, candidates can choose one field in which they want to make their career. You can check the same below.
- Human Resource
- Logistics & Shipping Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics
- Part-Time (3-Years)
VELS MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, it is necessary that you check the eligibility criteria first. So, it is advisable only eligible candidates start the registration process. As any discrepancies found later will lead to cancelation of the candidature of a candidate.
- Qualifying Degree – Minimum of three years of an undergraduate degree from any recognized university. the qualification should follow the 10+2+3 pattern.
- Minimum Marks – A candidate must have minimum 50% marks in qualifying degree.
- Qualifying Examination – A valid CAT/ MAT/ VEE scorecard.
VELS MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates after checking the eligibility can fill the VEE MBA Application Form. You can fill the form either in online or offline mode. For online you need to register first with valid email id and active phone number. After this, you can complete the form via entering the personal, contact, education and work experience details.
You can edit as many time you want until the last date of the registration process. Finally, submit the application fee to complete the application process. For the offline process, you can request a form from the university and fill it offline. So, fill and send the application form before the deadline ends. For CAT/ MAT candidates, they just have to fill the application form and attend the counseling round.
The application fee is the same for both the modes. You can pay the application fee either through an online transaction or demand draft. You need to prepare the DD in favor of ‘Vels University payable at Chennai’ and addressed to “The Registrar, Vels University, Velan Nagar, P.V. Vaithialingam Road, Pallavaram, Chennai – 600 117”.
- For online application. you need to pay the examination fee of Rs 1000.
- For offline, you need to pay Rs 1000 via Demand Draft while sending the form to the university.
VEE MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
For the candidates, who are preparing for any management aptitude test must know its exact exam pattern. You can check the number and type of sections in the exam to prepare accordingly.
Mode of Examination
- The exam is a pen and paper-based test.
- You will get the OMR sheet to fill the appropriate answers.
Duration and Medium of Test
- Candidates have to complete the test in 90 minutes.
- The test paper will be in English only.
- There are a total of 100 questions in the exam.
- Each question carries a weightage of 1 mark.
- Moreover, there is no negative in this paper.
VEE MBA 2019 Syllabus
In the VEE exam, there are in total four sections which will test your aptitude in English language, logical reasoning, analytical ability, and general knowledge. You need to compete in all the sections to secure a good rank in the examination.
- Verbal Ability – Reading comprehension, Synonyms, Antonyms, Syllogisms, vocabulary, grammar etc.
- Logical Reasoning – Coding-Decoding, Sequence & Series, Arrangements, Odd one out, Calendars, clocks etc.
- Analytical Reasoning – It includes quantitative ability and data interpretation. Topics are algebra, mensuration, profit-loss, partnership, geometry, permutation & combination, tables, graphs, pie charts etc.
- General knowledge – Current Affairs, Important dates, famous personalities, taglines, abbreviation etc.
VEE MBA 2019 Admit Card
The Vels University will release the admit card after the successful conduction of the application process. The admit card will available online at the official website. You will need to enter the email id and password to download the E- admit card. The Hall ticket will contain the candidate’s name, roll number, test day, timings & venue etc. You must read all the important instruction given on the admit card to follow on the examination day. Moreover, you must carry admit card and photo identity proof with you to get the entry in the examination hall.
VEE MBA 2019 Selection process
First of all, to initiate the admission process, a candidate must have a valid CAT/ MAT/ VEE scorecard. After that, a merit list will release containing the rank of the candidates on the basis of cut off. So, on the order of merit, candidates have to attend the offline counseling round to take admission in MBA Programme of Vels University.
VEE MBA 2019 Result
The result will release by Vels University on the official website in the PDF format. The result will consist of registration number, rank, score and name of the candidate. Moreover, the result will declare for those candidates only who have applied to appear for VEE exam. Last year, highest marks were scored by Shyam Sundar with 41 marks. Similarly, in VEE 2017, Kumaratullah secured 67 marks in the examination.
VEE MBA 2019 Merit List and Cut Off
After the announcement of the result, merit list and cut off list will release. This list will declare after cumulatively accessing the scores of CAT/ MAT/ VEE candidates. This cut off the list will consist of minimum marks that a student must secure to become eligible for the counseling round. You can download the merit list from the official website to check your merit rank. Following that, you must wait for the commencement of counseling round.
VEE MBA 2019 Counseling
For this round, candidates have to reach VIBA Hall, Vels University Campus, Pallavaram, Chennai – 600 117, between 10 a.m and 5 p.m. After the verification of documents by the university, the allotment of seat takes place. Immediately after that you can admission after paying the first-semester fee. Moreover, you need to carry the original and two photocopies of the following documents.
- Marksheet of 10th, 12th, and qualifying degree.
- Transfer Certificate (from the institution last studied).
- Community Certificate (if applicable).
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- First Semester fee. Either as Cash (or) Demand Draft in favor of “Vels University“, Payable at Chennai.
VEE MBA 2019 Scholarship
The university offers scholarships to deserving candidates in form of tuition fee waiver. The criterion is based on the marks scored in a qualifying examination. The complete detail is given below.
- Scholarship – A candidate will receive the 10% scholarship in the Tuition Fee for the Ist year only.
- Criteria – A candidate must have 60% in qualifying degree and must be passed in VEE entrance exam.
CAT / MAT
|Percentile in CAT/ MAT||Waiver in Tuition Fee for the 1st year|
|More than 98%||50% of Tuition Fee|
|96% – 97%||30% of Tuition Fee|
|90% – 95%||20% of Tuition Fee|
VEE MBA 2019 Fee Structure
Check the VEE MBA 2018 complete fee details, Download Here.
|Program||Program Duration (Yrs)||Tuition Fee Per Semester|
|M.B.A||2 Yrs (4 Semesters)|
|M.B.A. Logistics & Shipping Management||2 Yrs (4 Semesters)|
|M.B.A Logistics & Supply Chain Management||2 Yrs (4 Semesters)|
|M.B.A Business Analytics||2 Yrs (4 Semesters)|
|M.B.A Part –Time||3 Yrs (6 Semesters)|
Official Website: www.velsuniv.ac.in
If you have queries about the VEE MBA 2019, type your query in the comment section below.