The Vivekanand Education Society Institute of Management will invite the applicants to apply for the management programmes offered. The VESIM is the management school of Vivekanand Education Society which was established in the year 1962. The students who want to get admission to the VESIM 2019 can download the application form from the official website: www.vesim.ves.ac.in. The students will then be called for the VESIM 2019 selection process which includes a group discussion and personal interview. The students can scroll down the page for more information.
For admission, the students must appear for anyone entrance exam out of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ MHCET/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA. VESIM does not conduct any examination of its own. Following are the important dates regarding the admission.
|CAT exam date||25 Nov 2018|
|MAT exam date||06 Dec 2018|
|XAT exam date||06 Jan 2019|
|CMAT exam date||28 Jan 2019|
Postgraduate Diploma in Management
This course is structured keeping in mind the industry’s requirements. The course offers four specializations in Business Analytics, Banking and Finance, Marketing and Human Resource Management.
The objective of PhD programme is to help the researchers develop their critical thinking ability and produce research. To also maintain high standards in research work.
Masters of Management Studies
The MMS course is a full time course for a duration of 2 years. MMS course is approved by the AICTE and is recognized by the University of Mumbai. The candidates through this course can understand the advancements in research across various management disciplines.
Faculty Development Programme
This programme is offered to improve the teaching and research capabilities of educators of management in various B-Schools in India.
VESIM Fee Structure
Following is the fee structure that for the academic session. The fee structure that is given below is as per last year.
VESIM Eligibility Criteria
The students who want to get admission to the VESIM 2019, are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before applying. This is because if later at the admission process it is found that the student is not eligible than the student’s candidature will be cancelled. Following is the eligibility criteria:
- A student who has passed from a recognized Indian University.
- The students must have achieved a minimum of 50% marks in the final year.
- Those are in their final year of graduation can also apply. But if they are selected, then their admission will be withheld until the student clears the final examination with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The students who are applying must have also appeared for anyone out of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ MHCET/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA.
VESIM Selection Process
The VESIM 2019 selection process will be conducted on the basis of the marks obtained by the students in the entrance exam which are aforementioned. They will be called for the selection process which includes a group discussion and personal interview. Weightage will be given to the students who have a past academic record and work experience.
The VESIM 2019 registration can be done through offline mode only. The students can obtain the form from the official website: www.vesim.ves.ac.in and download the form. They can also get the form from the campus by paying the application fees. The students have to send the application form to the college with the required documents. Following are the documents required along with the application form:
- Three passport size photographs
- SSC exam mark sheet
- HSC exam mark sheet
- Final year mark sheet and passing certificate
- CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ MHCET/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA score card56
- Transfer certificate
- Identity proof
- Nationality proof
- Migrant’s certificate (for J&K students)
- Gap certificate
The students will receive an admission letter on their email address. If the student accepts the admission to VESIM 2019, then they have to pay the admission fees between the scheduled dates.
The VESIM Placement has a 90% record. 171 companies had visited the campus last year out of which 101 companies that visited the campus for the first time. The student can check the placement report from below.
- Total companies that visited the campus last year – 171
- New recuiters – 101
- Recruiters for summer internship – 65
- Average package – Rs.7.28 Lakhs per annum
- Higher domestic package – Rs.12.49 Lakhs per annum
- Students placed for the year 2017 – 90%
Following are the rankings won by the VESIM in the previous years.
- 11th B-School in Mumbai by Times of India B-School Survey for the year 2018
- Among top 76-100 rank by NIRF
- Rated A7 by Business Standard
- 14th Best B-School by Business Barons
- 9th in West Zone by Silicon India
- Best Management Institute Category by BMA
Official website: www.vesim.ves.ac.in