XAT 2019 Admit Card – On the successful registration for XAT 2019, candidates will able to download the XAT Admit Card on December 20, 2018. Candidates will need the XAT Login ie XAT Id and Password to access the XAT 2019 Admit Card. You can download the same form xatonline.in or from the direct link given below. Take the print out of the XAT Admit Card 2019 and paste a colored passport size photograph on it. You are required to attach the same photograph as uploaded by you in the registration form. Most importantly, on the examination day carry the two valid copies of admit card along with a photo identity proof. To know more details about XAT 2019 Admit Card and the direct link to download it, refer below.
XAT Admit Card 2019
Candidates must read all the instructions given on the XAT 2019 Admit Card carefully. To avoid any inconvenience, reach the center 90 minutes before the exam time. The official dates for XAT Admit Card 2019 are available, refer the confirmed schedule given below.
|XAT 2019 Admit Card||Date|
|Admit Card will release on||20 Dec 2018|
|XAT 2019 Admit Card will available until||06 Jan 2019|
|Exam Date for XAT 2019||06 Jan 2019 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
Admit Card: The XAT 2019 Admit Card link will be active on www.xatonline.in.
Documents to Carry on Examination Day
On the examination day, it is important that candidates reach the exam centers with all the essential documents. Take a look at the list below for XAT 2019 Examination.
- 2 Copies of valid XAT 2019 Admit Card. You are to paste a colored passport size photograph on it.
- Original Photo Identity proof (Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhaar Card).
How to Download XAT 2019 Admit Card
To access the XAT 2019 Admit Card you will need your XAT id and password. Further, follow the steps given below.
- Click on the direct link available on this page to access XAT 2019 Admit Card.
- After that, in the Login window enter your login credentials.
- Fill the registration id, password and click on “Submit”.
- Save the XAT 2019 Admit Card in PDF format and take a print out of the same.
XAT 2019 Admit Card Important Information
On the XAT 2019 Admit Card check the following details carefully, for any errors contact XAT authorities immediately.
- Candidates Name
- Roll Number
- XAT id
- Test Center city
- Test Center Address
- Exam Time
- Reporting Time
XAT 2019 Exam Cities/ Exam Centres
XAT 2019 will take place in 46 cities all over India. The test venue will be according to the preference selected by you during the registration process. You will find the exact location on the XAT 2019 Admit Card. Click Here to locate the test centre nearby you.
Important instructions for examination day
On the examination, it is necessary that you take certain precautions to avoid any hassles. Moreover, read the instructions given on the XAT 2019 Admit Card carefully.
Reporting Time: 8:45 AM, So reach the maximum by 8:30 in the morning.
Demo Exam Time: The demo exam took place at 9:30 AM (IST).
Exam Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Positively, carry the XAT 2019 Admit Card with you on the examination day.
- Also, carry photo identity proof and submit to the invigilator when asked to do so.
- You must note that any change in the location of the center will not be entertained
- Reach the examination before the mentioned timings, no candidate will get entry after the prescribed time.
- Do not carry any calculator watches, electronic gadgets with you in the examination hall.
- After your identity verification, invigilator will give your system number.
- Sit on your allocated seat only. Wait for the further instructions given by the candidate.
- The test administrator will give you rough paper and pen. If required, you can also ask for additional sheets.
- For any assistance, contact the invigilator only.
How to recover your lost password to Download XAT 2019 Admit Card
Your password and XAT Id must be there in your mailbox. You can search there. If in case you cannot find it then you have the option to recover your password. It is required that you have your XAT id with you.
- On the same link given above, click on the “Forgot Password” option given there.
- After that, a new window will open.
- Enter your XAT Id in it and click on “Submit”.
- You will receive your password in your mailbox. Following that, check the same and write the password in a safe place.
XAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates must look at the XAT 2019 exam pattern once again in case you are missing any important information.
- Mode of the Examination – Computer-based Test
- Number of Questions – Approx 74+25
- Types of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions with 5 options each.
- Number of Sections – There are four sections in the exam.
- Name of the Sections – English Language and Logical Reasoning, Decision Making, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, General Knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What if there are any errors in my XAT 2019 Admit Card?
A. In that case, inform the concerned authorities at the address given below. Most importantly, write XAT ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth & Full Name as mentioned in the application form.
Q. What additional proof I have to mention to substantiate my claim to correct the errata?
A. You can send a screenshot of the error in JPG, GIF format or as MS Word file, in a case of application failure or an error message. In addition to it, you can also provide the PC Details including the Operating System (like Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc.) & Internet Browser & version (like Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 3.0, Firefox 3.5 etc.) you are using.
Q. Will essay be online or pen& paper based?
A. There will be no essay writing for XAT 2019.
Q. Is there any break between two sessions of the exam?
A. This year there is less possibility that there will be breaks in between the sessions. Since there is no Essay section, the rest of the sections will take place in one go.
Q. What is the duration of Sections VA, DI, QA and, GK?
A. A candidate has to finish the exam in 180 minutes.
Q. Is there is any sectional time limit in the exam?
A. There is no individual sectional limit in any section.
Q. What happens if there is a technical glitch in the system?
A. In case there is any technical glitch, then contact the test administrator immediately.
XAT 2019 Contact Details
Address: XLRI Xavier School of Management, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur 831001
Phone Number: 0657 665 3203/04/05
Toll Free Number: 1800 419 2929
Fax Number: 0657 665 3200/ 2227814
Email Id: [email protected]
Official Website: www.xatonline.in
For any assistance and queries regarding XAT 2019 Admit Card, comment below.