XAT 2019 Admit Card- Candidates who have applied for XAT 2019 will receive the admit card in the month of December 2018. Since last year XAT admit card was released on December 27, 2018. So, this year it is expected that it will follow the same pattern. Approximately two weeks before the actual date of entrance examination. On the test day, you need to carry the admit card along with photo identification card in original. To download it use your XAT registration id and password. A valid admit card available on the official website will only be applicable on the examination day. To know more details about XAT 2019 Admit Card and the direct link to download it, refer below.
XAT Admit Card 2019
Candidates must paste their recent colored passport size photograph on the admit card. To avoid any inconvenience, reach the center 90 minutes before the exam time. Until the official dates of admit card are available, refer the tentative schedule given below.
|Admit Card will release on||Fourth week of December 2018|
|Admit Card will available until||Until the examination date|
|Entrance exam date||First week of January 2019|
Admit Card: The Admit Card link will become active on www.xatonline.in.
How to Download XAT 2019 Admit Card
To access the admit card you will need your XAT id and password. Further, follow the steps given below.
- Click on the direct link available on this page.
- After that, in the Login window enter your login credentials.
- Fill the registration id, password and click on “Submit”.
- Save the hall ticket in PDF format and take a print out of the same.
On the admit card check the following details carefully, for any errors contact XAT authorities immediately.
- Candidates Name
- Roll Number
- XAT id
- Test Center city
- Test Center Address
- Exam Time
- Reporting Time
What details should I provide while writing my problem?
— Please write XAT ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth & Full Name as mentioned in the application form.
— You can also send a screenshot of the error in JPG, GIF format or as MS Word file, in a case of application failure or an error message.
— In addition to it, you can also provide the PC Details including the Operating System (like Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc.) & Internet Browser & version (like Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 3.0, Firefox 3.5 etc.) you are using.
Email Id: [email protected]
Helpline Number: 1800 419 2929
Timings: 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM (Except Saturdays and Sundays)
Important instructions for examination day
On the examination, it is necessary that you take certain precautions to avoid any hassles. Moreover, read the instructions given on the Admit Card carefully. Till now we don’t the exact date and time of the examination but you can take the idea from the last year data.
Reporting Time: 8:45 AM, So reach maximum by 8:30 in the morning.
Demo Exam Time: The demo exam took place at 9:30 AM (IST).
Exam Time: 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM
- You must note that any change in the location of the center will not be entertained
- Reach the examination before the mentioned timings, no candidate will get entry after the prescribed time.
- Do not carry any calculator watches, electronic gadgets with you in the examination hall.
- After your identity verification, invigilator will give your system number.
- Sit on your allocated seat only. Wait for the further instructions given by the candidate.
- The test administrator will give you rough paper and pen. If required, you can also ask for additional sheets.
- For any assistance, contact the invigilator only.
How to recover your lost password
Your password and XAT Id must be there in your mailbox. You can search there. If in case you cannot find it then you have the option to recover your password. It is required that you have your XAT id with you.
- On the same link given above, click on the “Forgot Password” option given there.
- After that, a new window will open.
- Enter your XAT Id in it and click on “Submit”.
- You will receive your password in your mailbox. Check the same and write the password in safe place.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Will essay be online or pen& paper based?
A. You have to write your essay onscreen only.
Q. Is there any break between two sessions of the exam?
A. No, a candidate can’t take break between the exam.
Q. What is the duration of Section 1(VA, DI, QA) and Section 2(Essay writing, GK)?
A. A candidate has to finish the exam in 170 minutes for section 1 and 40 minutes for section 2.
Q. Is there is any sectional time limit in the exam?
A. Apart from two sections, you will have no individual sectional limit in any section.
Q. What happens if there is a technical glitch in the system?
A. In case there is any technical glitch, then contact the test administrator immediately.
Official Website: www.xatonline.in
For any assistance and queries, comment below.