XAT 2019 Registration – XLRI Jamshedpur will release XAT Application Form 2019 on August 20, 2018. The registration will begin on the official website, which is xatonline.in. All the exam dates for XAT are out and the exam will be held on January 06, 2018. XLRI has increased XAT registration fee 2019, from Rs. 1650 to Rs. 1700. Also, this year, the amount of application fee can only be paid online.
The XAT 2019 Registration is a 5 step process. The candidates first have to register online, by submitting e-mail id, mobile number, and few other details which are given below. Once the registration for XAT 2019 is over, the candidates will be able to access the application form and fillthe details in it. The details to be filled in the application form of XAT will be related to the candidate, education qualification they have, communication address and more. After filling the details, the candidates need to pay the amount of application fee and then download the confirmation page. Candidates can read the page further to know more details about XAT 2019 Registration and application form filling.
XAT 2019 Registration
Offline XAT Registration – XLRI has discontinued the registration for XAT in offline mode.
Verification of Photograph and Signature – It is advisable that candidates fill the form at least 3-4 days before the last day of registration. As verification for the documents takes time by the exam conducting body. Only after the successful verification, you will able to submit the application form.
Editing of XAT 2019 Application Form – XLRI does not open editing window for application form correction. So, you must submit the form before the last day after rechecking all the details twice.
XAT 2019 Admit Card – Only after the successful registration, candidates will able to download the admit card for XAT 2019. It is important to carry it and photo identity proof on the examination day.
XAT 2019 Registration Dates: All the important dates related to XAT Registration are given below.
|XAT 2019 Registration||Date|
|Application Form will available from||20 Aug 2018|
|Last date for XAT registration||30 Nov 2018|
|Last date of printing the application form||Fourth week of December 2018|
|Fee payment||Until Third week of December 2018|
|XAT 2019 will be held on||06 Jan 2019|
Apply online: The link for XAT 2019 Registration will be available at www.xatonline.in.
XAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is advisable that candidates check the eligibility criteria of XAT before filling the XAT 2019 Application Form.
- Qualification – A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university. The minimum duration of the graduation programme should be 3 years(10+2+3). Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Foreigners and NRI: Foreigners and NRIs with valid GMAT scores are also eligible to apply to take admission in XLRI or other associated institutes.
- Age – There is no age bar for XAT 2019.
XAT 2019 Registration Fee
Candidates need to submit the XAT 2019 Registration fee to complete the application process. The XAT 2019 application fee is the same for all the candidates. Moreover, the XAT registration fee and the programme fee is different. Which means for the programme by XLRI, you need to pay fix amount for each course. Until last year, the fee is payable via online and offline mode both.
|XAT 2019 Fee||Fee||Late Fee||Mode of Payment|
|Registration Fee||Rs 1750/-||Rs 2000/-||Online|
|Course Fee for XLRI||Rs 300/-||Rs 500/-|
*Online mode of payment will include Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc.
Instructions for Online Payment
- After submitting the payment for XAT 2019 application form, wait for the intimation and do not refresh the page.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- On successful completion of the transaction, download and take the print out of e-Receipt.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates should log in again using their Provisional XAT ID and Password and repeat the process of payment.
Important Documents Required for XAT 2019 Registration
It is advisable that you keep the important documents ready before filling the form. It will save you from unnecessary hassle. Here are the documents for XAT 2019 Registration which you must gather in one place to avoid any inconvenience.
- Valid Email Id
- Active Mobile Number
- 10th, 12th, UG, PG Result Card or certificates
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking Details
- Work Experience details(If any)
- Aadhar Card
Photograph and Signature Specification for XAT 2019 Registration
Applicants must ensure that they correctly upload their digital documents in the XAT 2019 application form. For this, you need to follow the guidelines to accurately complete the XAT 2019 registration procedure. Click Here to check the detailed guidelines to upload the documents in XAT form.
|Dimensions||200 x 230 pixels||140 x 60 pixels|
|Background||Light and preferably white||White Paper|
|Color Contrast||Colores picture only||Black/ blue pen|
Do’s and Don’ts for XAT Photograph
- While clicking the photograph, look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- In case you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes are clearly seen.
- Most importantly, Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable.
- Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
How to Scan Photograph & Signature for XAT 2019 Registration?
- You must set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi.
- Set the true color and file size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature. Then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size as specified above.
- You can also use MS Windows/MS Office can obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 20KB. Use the ‘crop’ and ‘resize’ option to set the image according to the specified format.
XAT 2019 Registration Process
The whole process of XAT 2019 registration is online. The steps to register for XAT 2019 is given here.
Step 1: XAT 2019 Registration
- Refer the link given above for the direct access to XAT 2019 Registration form.
- On there you will see “Click here for New Registration” tab. Click on it to move further.
- Enter your Name, Contact details and Email-id in the given spaces.
- XAT will send your provisional id and password to your mobile phones and mailbox.
- Note it down in a safe place. As for editing the XAT 2019 application, online payment, e-receipt print, challan print and application print, you will need your login credentials.
Step 2: Upload Digital Documents
- Now, upload the digital documents like photograph and signature in the XAT 2019 Registration form correctly. (For the specification, see above).
- After that move forward to fill the XAT 2019 application form.
Step 3: XAT 2019 Application Form
- Log in to your dashboard and fill the all required details.
- You have to enter your personal, contact, work experience, and educational qualification details.
- Enter the name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. correctly in the application as written on the Certificates, Mark sheets or Identity proof.
- Choose the three exam cities according to your preference, Click Here to get the complete exam city list.
- Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
Step 4: XAT 2019 Registration Fee
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Download the completely filled XAT 2019 application form for future reference.
Step 5: Print out of Confirmation Page
- After completing the XAT 2019 Registration, take the print out of form.
- It will act as a proof of the registration and the payment.
XAT 2019 Admit Card
After the successful registration of XAT 2019 Registration, you will able to download the admit card from the official website. You can download the XAT 2019 Admit Card using the login credentials ie XAT ID and Password. It will contain important information like candidate’s name, registration number, roll number, gender category, test dates, timings, and venue. It is mandatory to carry the admit card and photo identity proof on the examination day.
For the test day, it is advisable that you locate the test center atleast one day before the test. Most importantly, reach the exam center minimum 30 minutes before the reporting time. In addition to that, do not the carry anything except hall ticket and identity proof in the examination hall. After the completion of the test, keep the copy of admit card safe to use it for future admission process.
XAT 2019 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I fill the XAT 2019 Registration form in multiple sessions?
A. Yes, you can fill the form in multiple sessions before the last date of registration. Use Save&Next button to save the entered information.
Q. Will I be able to change the details in the XAT 2019 Registration form after the submission of the form?
A. No, after the payment of fees, you will not able to change the information in the form.
Q. What if I am facing a lot of delay in accessing the XAT 2019 Registration form?
A. It can happen due to slow internet speed or a large number of candidates accessing the page same time. So, in that case, refresh the page in every 15 minutes or fill the form in peak hours.
Q. How will I know if I have successfully submitted the XAT 2019 Registration?
A. You will receive the XAT Id and Password on the screen and the registered email id.
Q. What if I do not receive the login credential on email for XAT 2019 Registration?
A. In that case, check the junk or spam mail on the registered email id.
Q. How do I re-confirm if my application is saved?
A. To re-confirm the XAT 2019 Registration Form, take the print out of the application and preserve the hard & soft copy of it.
Q. What if I receive the blank or 0 id after XAT 2019 Registration?
A. In rare you will find the blank id. Even if such a case arises, then you have to register again.
Official Website: www.xatonline.in
For any assistance and queries regarding XAT 2019 Registration, please write in the comment section below.