XAT 2019 Registration- XLRI Jamshedpur will invite applications for XAT 2019 for academic session 2019-21.The interested candidates can register themselves to appear for the entrance examination. First of all, you need to complete XAT 2019 Registration. Only after that only you will receive your Admit Card for XAT 2019. The process will become active after the announcement of official notification. Last year, registration started on August 16, 2017. So, this year also it is expected that registration will start in the month of August 2018. Till then you can refer the details like application process, Fee, photograph and signature specification etc. given below on this page.
XAT 2019 Registration
XAT will take place in the month of January 2019. In total, you will have around three months to complete the XAT Registration 2019 process. Until the actual XAT Exam dates are available, look at the tentative schedule given below.
|Commencement of registration process||Second week of August 2018|
|Closure of registration process||Third week of December 2018|
|Commencement of editing completed application form||Second week of August 2018|
|Closure of editing completed application form||Third week of December 2018|
|Last date of printing the application||Fourth week of December 2018|
|Fee payment||Until Third week of December 2018|
Apply online: You will able to register at www.xatonline.in.
XAT 2019 Registration Process
The whole process of registration is online. You have to upload the digital documents as well. Till last year, the process to pay the fee was available in both the online and offline modes. Probably, this year they can follow the same pattern or can make fee payment wholly online. As soon as official notification is released, we will update the information given here. The steps to register for XAT 2019 is given here.
Create your Login
- First of all, create your login id and password.
- Refer the link given above for the direct access to the website.
- On there you will see “Click here for New Registration” tab. Click on it to move further.
- Enter your Name, Contact details and Email-id in the given spaces.
- XAT will send your provisional id and password to your mobile phones and mailbox.
- Note it down in a safe place. As for editing application, online payment, e-receipt print, challan print and application print, you will need your login credentials.
- Log in to your dashboard and fill the all required details.
- You have to enter your personal, contact, work experience, and educational qualification details.
- Fill the name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. correctly in the application as written on the Certificates, Mark sheets or Identity proof.
- Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details‘ and ‘Save & Next‘ button.
- After this, upload your digital documents like photograph and signature in the form correctly. (For the specification, see below).
- Click on the “Preview Tab” to verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT“.
- Click on ‘Payment‘ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Download the completely filled application form for future reference.
XAT Registration 2019 Application Fee
The candidates can pay the fees via offline and online mode. Last year the application fee for the registration was Rs. 1650/- without late fee and Rs 300/- for each XLRI programmes. For the applicants, you did not the pay the fee on time had to pay Rs. 2000/- and Rs 500/- for each XLRI programmes. So, form it we can take a rough idea about the fees of XAT Registration 2019.
- USe Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets to pay the application fee.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, wait for the information from the server. Do not refresh the page.
- On successful completion of the transaction, download and take the print out of e-Receipt.
- If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
Note: Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates should log in again using their Provisional XAT ID and Password and repeat the process of payment.
(A ) Cash Mode
- Download the Challan Form and visit the nearest IDBI Bank and make the payment.
- The Bank will retain Bank’s Copy and return Candidate’s Copy of the challan to you.
(B) Demand Draft
- Please make a DD made from any bank in favor of “XLRI JAMSHEDPUR” payable at JAMSHEDPUR.
- Demand Draft applicant needs to visit XAT login page and update the DD details (DD Number, Date and Bank Name) on the application form.
Photograph and Signature Specification
Applicants must ensure that they correctly upload their digital documents on the application form. For this, you need to follow the guidelines to accurately complete the registration procedure.
Ensure you upload recent passport size colored photograph only.
- File Size between 20kb-50kb.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels
- The background should be light-colored, preferably white.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes are clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
Do your signature on white paper with Black Ink Pen only. Further, scan it with specification given below.
- File Size between 10kb-20kb.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels
- Your signature should be same when asked to do.
Scanning the Photograph & Signature
- Candidates using MS Windows/MS Office can obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 20KB.
- Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 20KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option.
Official Website: www.xatonline.in
For any assistance and queries, comment below.