XAT 2019 Registration – XLRI Jamshedpur has started the registration process for XAT on August 20, 2018. Interested candidates can fill the XAT 2019 Application Form until December 09, 2018, with late fee. Recently, XLRI has released a notice that candidates interested in applying for XLRI can also pay the fee via demand draft. Also, candidates who want to change the exam center can now request for the same on [email protected]. The fee is Rs 1700/- for all candidates, whereas Rs 2000/ – as the late registration fee. The registration link for XAT 2019 is available at the direct link available below. The XAT 2019 Registration consists of registration, filling of application form, selecting exam preference, and paying of application fee. Candidates can read the page further to know more details about XAT 2019 Registration and application form filling.
XAT 2019 Registration getting over on November 30, 2018. Check the latest notice for Demand Draft and Test center change below.
1. Students can Request Change in Exam Centre Until 30 Nov.
2. Select XLRI Additional Programmes and Submit the Demand Draft Until 10 December.
XAT 2019 Registration
Only after the successful registration, candidates will able to download the admit card for XAT 2019. It is important to carry it and photo identity proof on the examination day.
Editing of XAT 2019 Application Form – XLRI does not open editing window for application form correction. Though in the recent notification, XLRI has announced the procedure to change the test center in the application form.
XAT 2019 Registration Dates: All the important dates related to XAT Registration are given below.
|XAT 2019 Registration||Date|
|Application Form will available from||20 Aug 2018|
|Last date for XAT registration||30 Nov 2018|
|Last date for XAT registration via GMAT||31 Dec 2018|
|Last date of printing the application form||Fourth week of December 2018|
|Last Date to Apply with late fee payment||09 December 2018|
|XAT 2019 will be held on||06 Jan 2019|
How to Change Test Center in XAT 2019 Form?
Candidates can now change the test city in XAT 2019 Form. You can change the test center by following the simple methods below.
- Mail at [email protected] writing your XAT Id, DOB, Father’s Name, Chosen City and the New Preferred city.
- You can request the change only once before November 30, 2018.
Can I Request for XLRI Programmes Now?
Candidates can apply for the XLRI programmes via Demand Draft now in the following conditions. Candidates now have the chance to apply for XLRI courses.
- In case you have not applied for XLRI programmes but paid the exam fee. So, you can still apply for the XLRI courses.
- Candidates who want to choose more programme. For say out of total if you have paid for 1 course only, then you have now chance to select more programmes.
- If you have not paid the XAT fee, it is advisable that they pay the exam and course fee online only.
Procedure to pay the Fee via Demand Draft
- Total the amount for the course fee. It is Rs 300/- per course but after the last date, it is Rs 500/- per programme.
- Write a letter mentioned the programme details in addition of XAT Id, Father’s Name, and Date of Birth.
- Pay the demand draft along with a letter in favor of “XLRI, Jamshedpur: Payable at Jamshedpur” and send it to XLRI.
University Address XLRI
C. H. Area (East)
Jamshedpur – 831001
Note: Demand Draft should have the date no more than December 08, 2018. It must reach XLRI by December 10, 2018.
XAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is advisable that candidates check the eligibility criteria of XAT before filling the XAT 2019 Application Form.
- Qualification – A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university. The minimum duration of the graduation programme should be 3 years(10+2+3). Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Foreigners and NRI: Foreigners and NRIs with valid GMAT scores are also eligible to apply to take admission in XLRI or other associated institutes.
- Age – There is no age bar for XAT 2019.
XAT 2019 Registration Fee
Candidates need to submit the XAT 2019 Registration fee to complete the application process. The XAT 2019 application fee is the same for all the candidates. Moreover, the XAT registration fee and the programme fee is different. Which means for the programme by XLRI, you need to pay fix amount for each course. Until last year, the fee is payable via online and offline mode both.
|XAT 2019 Fee||Fee||Late Fee||Mode of Payment|
|Registration Fee||Rs 1750/-||Rs 2000/-||Online|
|Course Fee for XLRI||Rs 300/-||Rs 500/-|
*Online mode of payment will include Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc.
Instructions for Online Payment
- After submitting the payment for XAT 2019 application form, wait for the intimation and do not refresh the page.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- On successful completion of the transaction, download and take the print out of e-Receipt.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates should log in again using their Provisional XAT ID and Password and repeat the process of payment.
Important Documents Required for XAT 2019 Registration
It is advisable that you keep the important documents ready before filling the form. It will save you from unnecessary hassle. Here are the documents for XAT 2019 Registration which you must gather in one place to avoid any inconvenience.
- Valid Email Id
- Active Mobile Number
- 10th, 12th, UG, PG Result Card or certificates
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking Details
- Work Experience details(If any)
- Aadhar Card
Photograph and Signature Specification for XAT 2019 Registration
Applicants must ensure that they correctly upload their digital documents in the XAT 2019 application form. For this, you need to follow the guidelines to accurately complete the XAT 2019 registration procedure. Click Here to check the detailed guidelines to upload the documents in XAT form.
Verification of Photograph and Signature – It is advisable that candidates fill the form at least 3-4 days before the last day of registration. As verification for the documents takes time by the exam conducting body. Only after the successful verification, you will able to submit the application form.
|Dimensions||200 x 230 pixels||140 x 60 pixels|
|Background||Light and preferably white||White Paper|
|Color Contrast||Colores picture only||Black/ blue pen|
Do’s and Don’ts for XAT Photograph
- While clicking the photograph, look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- In case you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes are clearly seen.
- Most importantly, Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable.
- Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
How to Scan Photograph & Signature for XAT 2019 Registration?
- You must set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi.
- Set the true color and file size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature. Then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size as specified above.
- You can also use MS Windows/MS Office can obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 20KB. Use the ‘crop’ and ‘resize’ option to set the image according to the specified format.
How to Register for XAT 2019?
The whole process of XAT 2019 registration is online. It is advisable that candidates use only Internet Explorer (Version 11 or above), Mozilla Firefox ( Version 50 to 61) or Google Chrome (Version 50 to 69). The steps to register for XAT 2019 is given here.
Offline XAT Registration – XLRI has discontinued the registration for XAT in offline mode.
#1. XAT 2019 Registration
- Refer the link given above for the direct access to XAT 2019 Registration form.
- In the page down below, you will see the XAT registration form.
- Enter your Name, date of birth, Contact details and Email-id in the given spaces.
- XAT will send your provisional id and password to your mobile phones and mailbox.
- Note it down in a safe place. As for editing the XAT 2019 application, online payment, e-receipt print, challan print, and application print, you will need your login credentials.
#2. XAT 2019 Login
After filling the registration form, candidates can directly start filling the form or can fill application form later. So, whenever you want to access the XAT 2019 Registration dashboard or application, use the student login. You have to enter the User ID or Registration Number and Password to access the login.
#3. XAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the XAT 2019 Application Form in multiple sessions before the last date. Applicants have to fill the following details in the form.
- Candidate’s name
- Father/ Husband/ Guardian name
- Mother’s Name
- If belongs to PWD category
- NRI or not
- Phone Number
Upload Digital Documents
- Now, upload the digital documents like photograph and signature in the XAT 2019 Registration form correctly. (For the specification, see above).
- After that move forward to fill the XAT 2019 application form.
In this step, candidates must enter the following information.
- SSC/ 10th Details
- 12th Standard Details
- UG/ PG Details
- Professional Degree Details
Enter Work Experience Details
- Enter work experience until March 31, 2019.
- Only the full-time job after graduation will be considered.
Enter Programme Details and Exam Centre Preference
- Choose if you want to apply for XLRI via XAT.
- Now, choose the test city preference. You must note that it can change only once before November 30, 2018.
#3. XAT 2019 Registration Fee
In the last step, candidates must pay the application fee as applicable. The fee changes according to the number of XLRI programmes selected by the students.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Download the completely filled XAT 2019 application form for future reference.
#4. Print out of Confirmation Page
For the confirmation of XAT 2019 Registration, take the print out of the application form.
- After completing the XAT 2019 Registration, take the print out of form.
- It will act as a proof of the registration and the payment.
XAT 2019 Admit Card
After the successful registration of XAT 2019 Registration, you will able to download the admit card from the official website. You can download the XAT 2019 Admit Card using the login credentials ie XAT ID and Password. It will contain important information like candidate’s name, registration number, roll number, gender category, test dates, timings, and venue. It is mandatory to carry the admit card and photo identity proof on the examination day.
For the test day, it is advisable that you locate the test center atleast one day before the test. Most importantly, reach the exam center minimum 30 minutes before the reporting time. In addition to that, do not the carry anything except hall ticket and identity proof in the examination hall. After the completion of the test, keep the copy of admit card safe to use it for future admission process.
XAT 2019 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I fill the XAT 2019 Registration form in multiple sessions?
A. Yes, you can fill the form in multiple sessions before the last date of registration. Use Save&Next button to save the entered information.
Q. Will I be able to change the details in the XAT 2019 Registration form after the submission of the form?
A. No, after the payment of fees, you will not able to change the information in the form.
Q. What if I am facing a lot of delay in accessing the XAT 2019 Registration form?
A. It can happen due to slow internet speed or a large number of candidates accessing the page same time. So, in that case, refresh the page in every 15 minutes or fill the form in peak hours.
Q. How will I know if I have successfully submitted the XAT 2019 Registration?
A. You will receive the XAT Id and Password on the screen and the registered email id.
Q. What if I do not receive the login credential on email for XAT 2019 Registration?
A. In that case, check the junk or spam mail on the registered email id.
Q. How do I re-confirm if my application is saved?
A. To re-confirm the XAT 2019 Registration Form, take the print out of the application and preserve the hard & soft copy of it.
Q. What if I receive the blank or 0 id after XAT 2019 Registration?
A. In rare you will find the blank id after XAT 2019 Registration. Even if such a case arises, then you have to register again.
Official Website: www.xatonline.in
For any assistance and queries regarding XAT 2019 Registration, please write in the comment section below.