XAT Registration 2020– XLRI has extended XAT registration. Last date to apply for XAT 2020 is December 10, 2019. The XAT 2020 exam will be carried on January 05, 2020. Aspirants can register by clicking on the direct link given below. The application process includes registration with valid details, filling of XAT 2020 Application Form, uploading of documents, and payment of fees. Candidates interested in the national level computer-based exam must submit the form before the last day. The XAT 2020 Registration as per last year is Rs 1750/- with Rs 300/- additional for each XLRI course. XLRI does not give an option to edit the form after the submission. For more details regarding XAT 2020 registration,read the article below.
Latest: The XAT 2020 registration extended. Click here to apply. Also, the last date for XAT registration via GMAT extended till December 31, 2019.
XAT 2020 Registration
In order to apply for XLRI courses, candidates have to pay the additional fee for each program. Also. the registration process will not be completed until the application form fee is paid.
XAT 2020 Registration Date – The schedule of XAT 2019 Application Process is revised, check the details from th below table.
|XAT 2020 Registration||Date|
|XAT 2020 Application Form Date||23 Aug 2019|
|Last date for XAT registration|
10 Dec 2019
|Last date for XAT registration via GMAT|
31 Dec 2019
|Issuance of Admit Card||20 Dec 2019|
|XAT 2020 Exam Date||05 Jan 2020|
Apply Here: Click here to apply for XAT 2020.
XAT 2020 Application form Fees
The XLRI gives an option to pay the fee online via credit card, debit card, and internet banking. Candidates have to fill the fee before the last date to avoid late registration charges. In case, you miss the deadline, still, you can pay the fee by paying the additional amount.
|XAT 2020 Fee||Fee||Late Fee|
|Registration Fee||Rs 1800/-||Rs 300/-|
|Fee for XLRI Courses||Rs 2000/||Rs 500/-|
|Indians applying for GMP via GMAT||Rs 2500/-||–|
|Foreign applicants applying through GMAT||Rs 5000/-||–|
Important Instructions Regarding Fee payment
- During the fee payment, wait for the server response. Do not refresh or click the back button during the transaction process.
- On the successful submission, you receive a fee-receipt. In the case of non-generation of fees or payment failure, login again and submit the fees once more.
- After the fee payment, download the fee receipt for the future process.
- In the end, close the browser window for the safety purpose.
Document Required Prior to XAT 2020 Registration
It is advisable that you keep the following documents ready before filling XAT 2020 Registration form. As it helps to fill the form correctly as per the official documents.
- Educational Certificates – 10th, 12th, UG, PG Scorecards.
- Communication Details – Email Id, Phone Number
- ID proof- Adhaar card, PAN, Voter Id, Driving license,etc.
- Work Experience – Certificates of all the previous work experiences.
- Payment Details – Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking info.
- Documents to upload – Photograph and signature
Details to be filled in the XAT 2020 Application Form
At the time of filling the application form, all the candidates are advised to check the details that are mentioned in the form.
- Candidate’s name
- Father/ Husband/ Guardian name
- Mother’s Name
- If belongs to PWD category
- NRI (if applicable)
- Phone Number
- SSC/ 10th Details
- 12th Standard Details
- UG/ PG Details
- Professional Degree Details
- Choose City preference.
XAT 2020 Photograph and Signature Size and Dimension
Candidates must upload the documents as per the official dimension and size. In case if failure of submitting in the correct format, it may result in discrepancy on the XAT 2020 Admit Card. Hence, creating a problem for the exam day. Thus, check and edit the XAT photo as per the specifications available below.
|Dimensions||200 x 230 pixels||140 x 60 pixels|
|Background||Light and preferably white||White Paper|
|Color Contrast||Colored picture only||Black/ blue pen|
Additional Instruction for XAT Documents
- Look straight into the camera with a relaxed face while clicking the picture.
- In case you wear glasses, make sure that in the photograph eyes are clearly visible. Thus, there should not be a reflection or red-eye.
- You must not wear dark glasses, caps, hats, etc in the photograph.
- Religious scarves, headcovers are allowed but they shouldn’t cover the face.
How to Apply for XAT 2020?
In order to apply for XAT 2020, all the candidates must understand the following steps:
Step 1. Click on the direct link given above or visit the official site.
- XAT 2020 registration: Click on the New Candidates’ Registration at the official website.
- Clicking the direct link will redirectv you to the XAT 2020 registration window
- Here you must select the exam i.e XAT 0r GMAT (Select Gmat if you have appeared for the test because the GMAT score is considerd for the admission).
- After that, you need to fill the basic details like name, DOB, Email Address, Country, mobile no.
- submit the details by cliking on the “Submit” button.
- check the login details on the registered email id and phone number.
- Now, the registration is complete, proceed for the next step.
Step 2. Fill the Application Form
After submitting the registration form, click on the “Go to the Application form”
Now fill the following details in the XAT 2020 Application Form:
Upload Digital Documents
- In the next step, upload photograph and signature in their allocated space.
- After uploading, make sure that the photograph is clear and not hazy.
Data in this section is useful to shortlist students. So, fill all the details correctly as they are subject to verification later.
- Fill work experience until March 31, 2020.
- Only a full-time job after graduation is valid.
Program Details and Exam Centre Preference
- Choose the programmes if you want to apply for XLRI via XAT. Candidates not applying for XLRI will not be considered in the admission process of XLRI. However, you can apply at other colleges accepting XAT 2020 scores.
- Candidates interested in XLRI courses can opt for Business Management, Human Resource Management, General Management Programme, or Fellow Programme in Management.
- Lastly, choose the test cities of your choice. Last year, XLRI gave the option to change the exam city once before the issued deadline.
Step 3. Fee Payment
In the end, pay the application fee to submit the form. Candidates must re-check all the details. As the form is not editable after its submission.
- Pay the fee using the fee payment tab.
- Also, take the print out of the application form for future use.
XAT 2020 Login
Candidates who have already registered for XAT 2020 can log in by clicking the Registered Candiadet’s Login.
- Thereafter, enter login credentials such as User Id and Password.
- Click on “Login” to access the student’s dashboard.
XAT 2020 Application Form Correction
XLRI does not provide the facility to edit the details in the form after its submission. However, last year, it gave the option to edit the test city in the application form. The process includes sending an email to XLRI with the required details. Also, candidates got the option to choose the XLRI programmes if they had missed applying for the same.
XAT 2020 Admit Card
Once the application process is over, XLRI issued the XAT 2020 Admit Card on the official website. Candidates successfully submitting the XAT 2020 Application Form receive the hall ticket. It can be downloaded using the user id and password. The admit card releases in the PDF format having the candidate’s roll number, name, test centre details, etc. It is important to carry the hall ticket along with identity proof on the exam day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many students register for XAT every year?
A. Last year, more than 75000 students applied for the exam.
Q. Can I fill the XAT 2020 Form in multiple sessions?
A. Yes, you can fill the details in multiple session. Importantly, save the details of each step and submit the form before the last date.
Q. I can’t access the XAT 2020 Registration Form. What should I do?
A. This can happen when there is huge traffic on the website or the internet is slow. So, after some time or at non-peak hours with a good connection.
Q. How do I get to know if the registration is successful?
A. XLRI sends the confirmation in the form of login credentials on the registered email id and phone number. In case you receive blank or 0 ID, then register once again.
Q. I have submitted the details but no login credentials on my registered email. What should I do?
A. It can be a case that the mail has reached to junk or spam mail. So, check there once.
Official Brochure: XAT 2020 information Brochure
If you have any doubts regarding the XAT 2020 Registration or Application Process, please write to us in the comment section below.