XAT 2020 Registration – Xavier Labour Relation Institute (XLRI) starts the XAT Registration 2020 in the second week of August 2019 at xatonline.in. The application process includes registration with valid details, filling of XAT 2020 Application Form, uploading of documents, and payment of fees. Candidates interested in the national level computer-based exam must submit the form before the last day. The XAT 2020 Registration as per last year is Rs 1750/- with Rs 300/- additional for each XLRI course. XLRI does not give an option to edit the form after the submission. For more details regarding XAT 2020 Registration, read the article below.
XAT 2020 Registration
The XAT 2020 Registration is important to take part in the selection process of XLRI and other colleges accepting the exam scores. In order to apply for XLRI courses, candidates have to pay the additional fee for each programme.
XAT 2020 Registration Date – The tentative schedule of XAT 2019 Application Process is available in the table below.
|XAT 2020 Application Form Date||Third week of Aug 2019|
|Last date for XAT registration||Fourth week of Nov 2019|
|Last date for XAT registration via GMAT||Fourth week of Nov 2019|
|Print the application form until||Fourth week of Dec 2019|
|Last Date to Apply with late fee payment||First week of Dec 2019|
|XAT 2020 Exam Date||First week of Jan 2020|
Apply Now: The application form for XAT 2020 releases at xatonline.in.
XAT 2020 Registration Fees
The XLRI gives an option to pay the fee online via credit card, debit card, and internet banking. Candidates have to fill the fee before the last date to avoid late registration charges. In case, you miss the deadline, still, you can pay the fee by paying the additional amount.
|XAT 2020 Fee (Expected)||Fee||Late Fee|
|Registration Fee||Rs 1750/-||Rs 2000/-|
|Fee for XLRI Courses||Rs 300/-||Rs 500/-|
|Indian candidates applying for GMP via GMAT||Rs 2500/-|
|Foreign candidates applying through GMAT||Rs 5000/-|
Important Instructions Regarding Fee payment
- During the fee payment, wait for the server response. Do not refresh or click the back button during the transaction process.
- On the successful submission, you receive a fee-receipt. In the case of non-generation of fees or payment failure, login again and submit the fees once more.
- After the fee payment, download the fee receipt for the future process.
- In the end, close the browser window for the safety purpose.
Document Required Prior to XAT 2020 Registration
It is advisable that you keep the following documents ready before filling XAT 2020 Registration form. As it helps to fill the form correctly as per the official documents.
- Educational Certificates – 10th, 12th, UG, PG Scorecards.
- Communication Details – Email Id, Phone Number.
- Work Experience – Certificates of all the previous work experiences.
- Payment Details – Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking info.
- Documents to upload – Photograph and signature
XAT 2020 Photograph and Signature Size and Dimension
Candidates must upload the documents as per the official dimension and size. In case if failure of submitting in the correct format, it may result in discrepancy on the XAT 2020 Admit Card. Hence, creating a problem for the exam day. Thus, check and edit the XAT photo as per the specifications available below.
|Dimensions||200 x 230 pixels||140 x 60 pixels|
|Background||Light and preferably white||White Paper|
|Color Contrast||Colored picture only||Black/ blue pen|
Additional Instruction for XAT Documents
- Look straight into the camera with a relaxed face while clicking the picture.
- In case you wear glasses, make sure that in the photograph eyes are clearly visible. Thus, there should not be a reflection or red-eye.
- You must not wear dark glasses, caps, hats, etc in the photograph.
- Religious scarves, head covers are allowed but they shouldn’t cover the face.
#1. XAT 2020 Registration
The first step for XAT 2020 Application process is registration. Candidates must fill the valid details in this step. After the submission, you are not allowed to change data in the registration form. The steps to complete the registration process are:
Recommended Browsers to use – Internet Explorer (Version 11 or above), Mozilla Firefox ( Version 50 to 61) or Google Chrome (Version 50 to 69)
- First of all, access the official website link available in the article above.
- In the new window, read the instructions and start filling the registration form.
- Enter name, date of birth, email address, category, and mobile number.
- After submitting the details, check the login details on the registered email id and phone number.
- Now, the registration is complete, proceed for the next step.
#2. XAT 2020 Login
In the next phase, candidates have to use the XAT 2020 login credentials to access the application form. The steps to do so are as follows.
- First, refer the login link available on this page.
- Thereafter, enter login credentials such as User Id and Password.
- Click on “login” to access the student’s dashboard.
#3. XAT 2020 Application Form
In the third step, fill the application form with educational, programme preference, experience, communication details. The comprehensive procedure to fill the form is available in the pointers below.
Personal Details – Candidates must carefully fill all the credentials to avoid any issues later.
- Candidate’s name
- Father/ Husband/ Guardian name
- Mother’s Name
- If belongs to PWD category
- NRI (if applicable)
- Phone Number
Upload Digital Documents
- In the next step, upload photograph and signature in their allocated space.
- After uploading, make sure that the photograph is clear and not hazy.
Academic Details – Data in this section is useful to shortlist students. So, fill all the details correctly as they are subject to verification later.
- SSC/ 10th Details
- 12th Standard Details
- UG/ PG Details
- Professional Degree Details
- Fill work experience until March 31, 2020.
- Only a full-time job after graduation is valid.
Programme Details and Exam Centre Preference
- Choose the programmes if you want to apply for XLRI via XAT. Candidates not applying for XLRI will not be considered in the admission process of XLRI. However, you can apply at other colleges accepting XAT 2020 scores.
- Candidates interested in XLRI courses can opt for Business Management, Human Resource Management, General Management Programme, or Fellow Programme in Management.
- Lastly, choose the test cities of your choice. Last year, XLRI gave the option to change the exam city once before the issued deadline.
#4. XAT 2020 Fee Payment
In the end, pay the application fee to submit the form. Candidates must re-check all the details. As the form is not editable after its submission.
- Pay the fee using the fee payment tab.
- Also, take the print out of the application form for future use.
XAT 2020 Application Form Correction
XLRI does not provide the facility to edit the details in the form after its submission. However, last year, it gave the option to edit the test city in the application form. The process includes sending an email to XLRI with the required details. Also, candidates got the option to choose the XLRI programmes if they had missed to apply for the same.
XAT 2020 Admit Card
Once the application process is over, XLRI issued the XAT 2020 Admit Card on the official website. Candidates successfully submitting the XAT 2020 Application Form receive the hall ticket. It can be downloaded using the user id and password. The admit card releases in the PDF format having the candidate’s roll number, name, test centre details, etc. It is important to carry the hall ticket along with identity proof on the exam day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many students register for XAT every year?
A. Last year, more than 75000 students applied for the exam.
Q. Can I fill the XAT 2020 Form in multiple sessions?
A. Yes, you can fill the details in multiple session. Importantly, save the details of each step and submit the form before the last date.
Q. I can’t access the XAT 2020 Registration Form. What should I do?
A. This can happen when there is huge traffic on the website or the internet is slow. So, after some time or at non-peak hours with a good connection.
Q. How do I get to know if the registration is successful?
A. XLRI sends the confirmation in the form of login credentials on the registered email id and phone number. In case you receive blank or 0 ID, then register once again.
Q. I have submitted the details but no login credential on my registered email. What should I do?
A. It can be a case that the mail has reached to junk or spam mail. So, check there once also.
If you have any doubts regarding the XAT 2020 Registration or Application Process, please write to us in the comment section below.