XAT 2020 Result – Xavier Labour Relation Institute (XAT) will announce the XAT Result 2020 on January 31, 2020 at xatonline.in. The XAT 2002 score card shall b in the PDF format. Candidates can download the XAT 2020 Result using the User Id and Password. The scorecard consists of sectional and overall percentile secured in the exam. Immediately after the announcement of XAT 2020 Result, XLRI releases the name of candidates shortlisted for GDPI round. The link activates at xlri.ac.in. On the basis of the XAT Result 2020, you can also apply at b-schools accepting the exam scores. Check more details about XAT 2020 Result in the article below.
XAT 2020 Result
XLRI offers an MBA in Business Management, Human Resource Management, General Management Programme, Fellow Programme in Management. There are 180 seats each for HRM and BM courses. The tentative schedule for XAT 2020 Result Date is available in the table below.
|Exam Date||05 Jan 2020|
|XAT Result 2020 Date||31 Jan 2020|
|List of selected candidates at XLRI||Feb 2020|
Result: The link to download XAT 2020 Result activates on xatonline.in.
XAT 2020 Cut-Off
Until the official XAT 2020 cut-off is available. Candidates can check the past 7 years trends below. All numbers in percentile.
Academic Session 2019-20
Academic Session 2018-19
|XAT Exam||BM (Male/Female)||HR(Male/Female)||GMP|
|VA||79.46/ 75||76.6/ 75||–|
|DM||76.84/ 75||71.628/ 70||–|
|QA||88.7/ 80||70.07/ 65||–|
Academic session 2017-18
|XAT Exam (%ile)||BM||HR||GMP|
Academic session 2016-18
|XAT Exam (%ile)||BM||HR||GMP|
XAT 2020 Score v/s Percentile
The percentile and score are altogether different concepts. So, scores and percentile are not really correlatable. Still, looking at the past year trends here is the analysis of score and percentile in the XAT exam.
- Scores define the raw total after deducting the marks for incorrect answers and unattended questions.
- Percentile defines the percentage of candidates that have the scores equal to or less than you in the exam.
|Raw Score||Percentile Score|
|English Language and Logical Reasoning|
|Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation|
How to Download XAT 2020 Result
Candidates can download the result from the official website using the login credentials. The simple steps to do the same are as follows.
- First, refer to the direct link available on this page to download the XAT 2020 Result.
- In the login window, enter the login credentials such as user id and password.
- Next click on “submit” and hit on the “result” tab available on the student’s dashboard.
- Thereafter, download the result and check the percentile score.
Understanding the XAT 2020 Result
First of all XAT 2020 Scorecard is provided to only those students who appear for the exam. The percentile in the scorecard represents the candidate’s relative performance as compared to the toal number of test takers. In simple terms, it means the number of students who have scored marks less than or equal to you.
While preparing the result, XLRI does not consider the scores of the general knowledge section. Performance in this section is usually used during the later stage of the selection process.
The performance in the exam is one of the criteria used to evaluate candidates’ suitability for the MBA programme. With the use of XAT 2020 Score, candidates can take admission to the postgraduate and the fellowship programmes. All the XAT accepting institutes follow their own selection process for admission 2020.
XLRI Shortlist for Admission 2020
Once the XAT 2020 Result is available, candidates can visit the xlri.ac.in to check the shortlist status. To check the shortlist, click the direct link available above. In the new window, enter the details such as Programme and XAT ID. Selected candidates thereafter can select the interview date and place. After the completion of all the rounds of GDPI, XLRI releases the final result on the website only.
Last year, for the 180 each for BM and HRM, XLRI shortlisted 1200 and 1800 students respectively.
XLRI Fee structure
The fee structure as per the last year is as follows. The exact fee will be known after the official announcement of admission 2020.
|Name of the Course||Fee Structure|
|PGDM (Human Resource Management Programme)||Rs. 11.5 lakh per annum|
|PGDM (Business Management Programme)||Rs. 11.5 lakh per annum|
|PGDM (General Management Programme)||Rs. 20 lakh|
What After XAT 2020 Result?
- As after the announcement of the result, you will soon receive the GDPI calls. So, it is important you start preparing for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
- In the GD Round, you get a topic. Your team has to discuss it for 15-30 minutes. In this stage, the panel evaluates you on the basis of team, leadership, communication, knowledge and other skills.
- Next, is the personal interview round. In this stage, the panel asks a candidate’ about their hobbies, interest, etc. Basically, it analyses if a candidate is best suitable for the programme or not.
- Colleges Accepting XAT 2020 Scores
There are 150+ b-schools that accept XAT 2020 Scores. Some of them are:
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration
- St. Francis Institute of Management and Research (SFIMR)
- St.Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology
- Xavier Business School (XBS), St.Xavier’sUniversity
- St. Joseph’s Institute of Management
- Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research
- Xavier Institute of Management, Xavier University
- XLRI Xavier School of Management
- Xavier Institute of Social Service
- S P Jain Institute of Management & Research
- Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship
- Xavier Institute of Management & Research
- KIIT School of Management, KIIT
- Vellore Institute of Technology
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some questions that are often asked by the aspirants. If there are still doubts, please drop your queries in the comment below.
Q. Can I request for the duplicate XAT 2020 Result?
A. Yes, you can do so by paying Rs 300/-. It is drawn in favor of XLRI Jamshedpur, payable at Jamshedpur.
Q. Do I have to apply for XLRI separately?
A. No, no after the announcement of the result. If you clear the XLRI programme cut-off and have filled that course in the application form, then you will automatically get a call for GDPI.
Q. Can I now apply at other XAT accepting institutes?
A. Yes, you can do that. Just check the official website to know if the registrations are open.
For any doubts or queries, please write to us in the comment section below.