XAT Score Calculator is the tool that you can use to calculate the approximate score in the exam. Now you need not match the answers and then add-subtract to predict the result. Just enter few required details and your predicted score will be displayed. Use the predicted scores to check if you will cross the cutoff for further selection or not. Complete details on how to use score calculator, marking scheme and much more can be known by reading this article.
XAT Score Calculator
First, check answers from response sheet of XAT. Then use this XAT Score Calculator to calculate your score.
How to Use XAT Score Calculator?
Using XAT score calculator is quite easy and simple task. You can predict the marks that you are going to get in the exam. To know how to use it efficiently, follow the steps below:
- First of all, find the total number of correct answers in your verbal ability and logical reasoning section and enter it in ‘Number of correct answers marked in VALR’ column.
- Similarly, enter the total number of incorrect responses in the column ‘Number of wrong answers marked in VALR’.
- Now enter the total number of correct and incorrect answers in the field provided under ‘Number of correct answers marked in DM’ and ‘Number of wrong answers marked in DM’, respectively.
- Also, provide the number of correct and incorrect responses in the fields provided under the heading ‘Number of correct answers marked in QADI’ and ‘Number of wrong answers marked in QADI’, respectively.
- Finally, enter the total number of unattempted questions in the last field and click on calculate.
- The total predictable score will be displayed on the screen. In this manner, you can get a rough idea of the college that you may get admission.
The total number of questions asked in the first part of the exam was 74. The details of questions that were asked during the exam can be known from the table below:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Verbal ability and logical reasoning (VALR)||26||26|
|Decision making (DM)||21||21|
|Quantitative ability and data interpretation (QADI)||27||27|
Negative Marking – For every wrong answer marked, deduction of ¼ marks is done from the total marks. Also, -0.10 marks are awarded to the applicant in case he/ she has skipped more than 8 questions in a row.
What is XAT?
XAT stands for Xavier Aptitude Test. It is a national level MBA entrance exam conducted by XLRI – Xavier School of Management on behalf of XAMI. The online test is conducted every year to offer admissions in MBA, PGDM, and other related courses. The exam is being conducted by XLRI from last 60 years to admit the most suitable and qualified students for the management level education.
What After XAT Result?
XLRI will now announce the result of XAT 2019. The result will also serve as the scorecard and is to be carried during a further round of selection. The various colleges that accept XAT score, then shortlist the candidates while deciding the minimum cut off for admission. You have to apply in the colleges that accept XAT score and appear for the selection process. The admission will be provided only after you fulfill the selection criteria.
The participating institutes will call candidates for admission on the basis of choices submitted. However, the selection criteria for every program may differ. You have to get ready for the interview, in case your name appears in the list of shortlisted candidates. During the interview, you might be asked questions based on your academic background, work experience, and other questions. The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on the performance in written test, personal interview, academic and professional record, and SOP.