XGMT 2019 Books – Candidates who are also preparing for XAT, CAT do not have to struggle much for XGMT preparation. The exam pattern and difficulty of this exam is similar in lines with other major management aptitude test. Hence, the XGMT 2019 Books are not much different but you must practice the mock test according to the exam pattern of XGMT. Qualified candidates after the exam can sit for GDPI round and can grab a seat in Xavier University, Bhubaneswar. So, in order to secure the admission, you must start the exam preparation with the help of XGMT 2019 Books written in the article below.
XGMT 2019 Books
In the article below, you will list of books for each section of the exam. All the books generally by toppers, experts and best sellers in MBA Preparation. Still, before purchasing the books check if it has the topics which you want to study specifically. You can also refer to the exam pattern and syllabus of XGMT given below.
The XUB often changes the exam pattern of XGMT. Moreover the number of sections and overall time limit remains the same.
Number of Sections
- There are total four sections in the exam.
- They are Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning, Emotional Quotient and General Awareness.
- The overall time limit is 120 minutes.
- There are sectional limits also which changes every year.
- There is no fixed pattern of the order of the sections.
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Sectional Time Limit|
|Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning||20-25||20-25|
Download: To download XGMT Syllabus PDF, Click Here.
XGMT 2019 Books – Quantitative Aptitude
This section requires that you are clear with the basics. Moreover, practice enough questions that you know how to apply a concept to a question.
Quantitative Aptitude Important Topics
|Ratio and Proportion||Higher Maths||Lines|
|Trigonometry||Arithmetic Mean||Pipes and Cisterns|
|Probability||Harmonic Mean||Cubes and Cones|
|Permutation combination||BODMAS||Arithmetic Progression|
|Algebra||Geometric Progression||Mean, Median, Mode|
|Time and work||Installments & Payments||Quadratic and linear equations|
|LCM & HCF||Profit and Loss||Angles and Triangles|
Quantitative Aptitude Important Books
- How to Prepare For Quantitative Aptitude for CAT – Arun Sharma
- Quantum CAT – Arihant
- Quantitative Aptitude for competitive examinations – R S Aggarwal
- The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for CAT – Nishant Sinha
- Quantitative aptitude for all competitive examinations – Abhijit Gupta
XGMT 2019 Books – Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
For this you must improve your calculation speed to attempt questions in minimum time. Moreover, read the questions carefully to avoid missing any important information.
Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning Important Topics
|Family Tree||Coding & Decoding|
|The course of Action||Column Graphs|
|Statement Conclusions||Numeric Grid|
|Strong Arguments and Weak Arguments||Critical Reasoning|
|Series||Graphs representing Area|
|Blood Relations||Linear and Matrix Arrangements|
Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning Important Books
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT – Arun Sharma
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT – Arun Sharma
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT – Nishit K Sinha
- Logical Reasoning – Arihant
- Non Verbal Reasoning – R.S. Agarwal
- How To Prepare for Logical Reasoning – Arun Sharma
Click Here, To Check XGMT 2019 Preparation Tips
XGMT 2019 Books – Verbal Ability
For this section, improve your reading speed, vocabulary, and grammar to get good marks in the exam.
Verbal Ability Important Topics
|Verbal Reasoning||Jumbled Passage|
|Antonyms and Synonyms||Facts-Inferences-Judgments|
|Fill in the blanks||Sentence Corrections|
|Contextual usage||Sentence Completion|
Verbal Ability Important Books
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT – Arun Sharma
- The Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CAT – Nishit K Sinha
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning – R S Aggarwal
- Proficiency in Reading Comprehension simplifying the “Passage” for you – Ajay Singh
XGMT MBA Books – General Awareness
To prepare for this section you must keep yourself updated with latest events around you. So, to do that you must start reading good newspapers and magazines. You can also listen to news channels and podcast to get the latest updates.
XGMT 2019 Sample Paper
You can now access the official sample paper available for XGMT 2019 practice by XIMB.