XISS Ranchi 2019 – The Xavier Institute of Social Services, Ranchi is offering the PGDM course to the management students for the year 2019. If you are seeking admission to the XISS 2019, then you must go to the official website: www.xiss.ac.in and register online for the same. You must also appear for any one of out of CAT/ XAT/ CMAT to apply as XISS Admission 2019 does not conduct its own entrance test. Based on the scores that you obtain in any of the above exams, you will be called for the selection process. The selection process will include a group discussion, personal interview, and writing an assessment. To know more about XISS 2019, you can refer to this page.
XISS Ranchi 2019
The fee structure as per last year for the XISS 2019 is Rs.5 Lakhs. The hostel fees for the boys and girls is Rs.6000 and Rs.1000 respectively. The students can check the important dates for the XISS 2019 Admission from below.
|Registration for XISS starts from||05 Oct 2018|
|Registration ends on||25 Feb 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for Ranchi GDPI Centre is||08 Mar 2019|
XISS Courses Offered
The XISS 2019 offers the following courses to the students. All these courses are for a duration of 2 years. The courses are AICTE approved. Following are the courses:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (Information Technology)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (Finance)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (Rural Information)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (Marketing)
The seats that are available for the XISS Admission 2019 for each discipline in the PGDM course offered are below:
|Human Resource Management||75|
XISS Eligibility Criteria
For the XISS Admission 2019, you must read the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the course.
- The students must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with the minimum marks obtained 55% and 50% for the SC and ST students.
- The students must also appear for the CAT/ CMAT/ XAT examination.
- Students who are going to appear for their final exam are also eligible to apply. They must obtain the marks as mentioned above in their final exam.
- These students have to bring a copy of their admit card or a letter from their principal where they are studying.
XISS Selection Process
You will be called for the selection process for XISS Admission 2019 based on the marks that you obtain in the entrance exam. The selection process will include a group discussion, personal interview and writing assessment. You will be assessed for the admission based on the following:
|Writing Assessment Test||5%|
The selection process will be conducted in the following cities as per last year.
The registration for XISS Admission 2019 will be done through online mode only. In the application form, you must enter all the fields. If any fields are left empty then the form will be considered to be incomplete and the registration will be cancelled. You will be asked to fill out the information such as personal information, educational qualification and other details. After entering your details, you will have to upload your passport size photograph and signature. Then you have to pay the application fees.
You can pay the application fees through online mode in the following ways:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Online banking
- Bank draft
Following is the registration fees according to the number of specializations that you apply for:
- For one specialization – Rs.2000
- For two specialization – Rs.2500
The final result of the XISS Admission 2019 will be released on the official website of XISS. You will get admission to the XISS 2019 based on the performance in the selection process. An admission letter will be sent to you which will also mention the date and time of reporting to the college.
As per the student’s review of XISS, the placements for each year, have been good. The placement record each year had been between 95% to 100%. The placement statistics as per last year is the following:
- Total number of companies that visited the campus – 83
- Total number of jobs offered – 259
- Average Salary – Rs.5.33 Lakhs
- Highest Salary – Rs.13.5 Lakhs
Companies that visited the campus that years:
|LG||SBI Life Insurance|
The Xavier Institute of Social Services, Ranchi has been ranked 6th best Business School in the East Zone by the Business Today for the year 2012.
Official website: www.xiss.ac.in
Information Brochure: Download